How do I deep condition with synthetic braid extensions?

Ladies,
I know there was a thread about this, but I am not finding it.
How do I deep condition while in synthetic braid extensions, how often should I dc?
How do I cowash without getting frizzy hair?

Thanks.

Sianna

This is a really good question OP!!! I just put in some yarn braids, and while I don't really want to DC in them, I would like to know if I can reasonably expect to co-wash in them without making my hair a frizzy mess!

Bumping!

ms.blue

When I had kinky twists I would used dilute conditioner the length of the twists and cover my hair with a plastic bag for about 30-60 minutes then rinse out.

manter26

I usually don't deep condition in extensions. I don't see a need to because I moisturize my hair once or twice a day. When I did DC, I used regular strength conditioner only on the length of my real hair. I piled the extensions on my head and secured them. Occasionally I covered with a grocery bag.

If you decide to DC, make sure you rinse them really well.

I usually don't deep condition in extensions. I don't see a need to because I moisturize my hair once or twice a day. When I did DC, I used regular strength conditioner only on the length of my real hair. I piled the extensions on my head and secured them. Occasionally I covered with a grocery bag.

If you decide to DC, make sure you rinse them really well.

Thanks. I do moisturize; thought I needed to deep condition also. Always deep condition when I take the braids out.