Holy Grail Hairdress

Lissamz

I just discovered the best hairdress in the world..Even better than the Elasta's Mango Butter...Vitale's Mo Body Botanical Creme Hairdress...It made my hair silky soft and didn't weigh it down...Even though I used very little, cause my hair is shorter...I'm in awe:grin: I found it at my local bss for like $4.99...I'm going back to buy it all up...I used it before blow drying and got great result...Soft, silky, swingin hair with no dryness...(And I blow dry every other day along with flat ironing...This stuff is a miracle in a jar...

Nice & Wavy

I just discovered the best hairdress in the world..Even better than the Elasta's Mango Butter...Vitale's Mo Body Botanical Creme Hairdress...It made my hair silky soft and didn't weigh it down...Even though I used very little, cause my hair is shorter...I'm in awe:grin: I found it at my local bss for like $4.99...I'm going back to buy it all up...I used it before blow drying and got great result...Soft, silky, swingin hair with no dryness...(And I blow dry every other day along with flat ironing...This stuff is a miracle in a jar...

Ok, you just threw me with the fact that you blow dry every other day and flat iron???? You have super-duper hair girl....:look:

Lissamz

Glad you found a staple :) What are the ingredients?

Deionized water, Mineral Oil, Shea Butter, Pathethenol, Hops Extract, Nettle, Comfrrey, Horsetail Extract, Rosemary, Chamomile, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Lanolin, Almond Glyceride...And ther rest (about 3 items) I can pronounce, much less type...LOL:spinning:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Deionized water, Mineral Oil, Shea Butter, Pathethenol, Hops Extract, Nettle, Comfrrey, Horsetail Extract, Rosemary, Chamomile, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Lanolin, Almond Glyceride...And ther rest (about 3 items) I can pronounce, much less type...LOL:spinning:

Thanks!! That mineral oil kills it for me right there. My hair just laughs at it like this -> :lachen: That other stuff sounds great though, Shea butter, Pathethenol, chamomile, Horsetail, etc. Hmmm, maybe it wouldn't hurt to take a look at it...

Barbara

Princess

The last three items must be chemicals, right?