Hi guys, it's me

melodee

Ladies,

As some of you know I have been taking a long hiatus from posting on the forums. It was not because of any of you---I felt I needed to distance myself for a while and focus on my life.

I would like to ask my fellow Sisters in Christ to be in prayer for me. I am going through an extremely rough time in my life now, and my faith is being tested. Although I don't wish to tell all on the boards, I will say that it has nothing to do with my family, or my love for the Lord.

Please know that I love and miss you guys. I think I'll be returning full time soon--your support is amazing. But I will probably not do as much posting, nor will i post on as many forums.

I need to be lifted up though, and I need to learn to put my armour on.

We are lifting you up. Prayers already sent out. Relax and trust GOD. Read psalms 91 that always encourages me knowing that just because I have set my love on him he will deliver me..... and I think "man and thats the only requirement? yes it is" and then I know I am in a blessed position.

It's good that you have purposed in your heart to grow closer to God during this time. I pray that His perfected work in you will give you peace and joy. (((hugs)))

melodee said:
Ladies,

As some of you know I have been taking a long hiatus from posting on the forums. It was not because of any of you---I felt I needed to distance myself for a while and focus on my life.

I would like to ask my fellow Sisters in Christ to be in prayer for me. I am going through an extremely rough time in my life now, and my faith is being tested. Although I don't wish to tell all on the boards, I will say that it has nothing to do with my family, or my love for the Lord.

Please know that I love and miss you guys. I think I'll be returning full time soon--your support is amazing. But I will probably not do as much posting, nor will i post on as many forums.

We miss you too! I lit up when I saw your name. I'll be keeping you in my prayers too :kiss:

melodee said:
Ladies,

I will lift your up in prayer also. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Bind up whatever is testing you in Jesus Name and loose what you want for an answer in Jesus Mighty Name.:)

I was JUST thinking about you the other day. I will definitely pray for you. I miss you dearly

I am praying for you and will continue to!
We miss you and I pray you strength through your trials

Back