Hi eveyone! I'm a new member.

Lalajohnson

I joined the forum about a month ago. My hair has been relaxed for the past twenty yrs.(I'm 40) . It has been shoulder length since eighth grade(that's the earliest I can remember noticing my hair length). I never thought there was a possibility that it could be longer, I just thought this is the length my body is programmed for. Since finding this forum I know from your beautiful hair pics that this is not true. I'm looking forward to exploring the possibilities :grin:.

Jetblackhair

:welcome4:Good to meet you Lala, looking forward to your posts. Isn't it wonderful to know you can grow your hair to any length:yep:

ReddTweetyB

You are now on your way to longer beautiful hair!

remnant

I joined the forum about a month ago. My hair has been relaxed for the past twenty yrs.(I'm 40) . It has been shoulder length since eighth grade(that's the earliest I can remember noticing my hair length). I never thought there was a possibility that it could be longer, I just thought this is the length my body is programmed for. Since finding this forum I know from your beautiful hair pics that this is not true. I'm looking forward to exploring the possibilities :grin:.

:hiya:welcome lady on LHCF have a fruitful nice hair journey here:grin:

nappity

Greetings and salutations . There are some real gurus here and you'll learn alot. Ill give you a small suggestion to start you off...
The less you mess with it- the more you retain length.
Just my 2 cents