Hi Everybody...Long Time No See! A Little Update

Mochalolita

Hey everyone...I haven't posted in a while because I've been swamped with school (three semesters left, yaaaaaaay) and work. But I've been reading periodically, and it seems like everyone is doing pretty well. I'm still using all of the advice that I've seen on here, and my hair has never looked better. I'm still doing my own relaxers and am proud to report that my hair is about 3 inches past bra-strap and I'm about 4 inches from goal. Thank you all for the advice and support you give on the board, and I hope I'll be seeing more of y'all on here!

Hugs,
Crys

balleryna

YAYYYY!!!!! And hello to you! I don't think I've met you yet but glad you posted.Congrats! Keep up the good work. Hope to see you now and again.

Mochalolita

Thanks bunches Balleryna...I appreciate the warm welcome (back)! Have a blessed holiday

Hugs,
Crys

Spagirl

Re: Hi Everybody...Long Time No See! A Little Update

Hi Crys,

3 semesters to go. That's great! Continue to hang in there, you'll be finished soon.

pebbles

Hey Crys,

It's been a while since I've seen you around. Nice to hear from you!

jd_bdfly

Wow, that's great. How do you manage doing your own relaxers with all that hair?

Mochalolita

Hey JD...it's funny, but after a while, it's like second nature. I don't even use a mirror anymore except for when I do the front, lol. But I do use big plastic clips to hold my hair out of the way and keep track of what I've done already.

And to everyone that responded:

Thanks bunches for the welcome back...y'all made me realize how much I missed the board

Hugs,
Crys

ms_kenesha

Congratulations, Crys!!! And thanks again for that At One with Nature, I'm always talking about how great it is!

Mochalolita

Hey Ms (soon to be Mrs?) K...I'm glad you're still liking it. It's still a staple in my routine, too.

Hugs,
Crys