HEY! 92% off your choice of styling tools: Only $10 for $120 U PICK!!!

luckiestdestiny

I am not affiliated with this company. I was just checking my inbox email for today's deals from lifebooker and got excited. I need a new flat iron even though it's for special occasions, and they also have ionic blow dryers.

Adding note. The items are pricey but not with the discount. It appears that for a high quality flat iron worth over $100 you would pay roughly $18 including coupon. Not too shabby.

At any rate it is

$10 and you get $120 worth of styling tools for that price. You choose which.

I'm thinking what do I have to lose, if I don't like it, I only spend $10:grin:

Also you can purchase up to 5 that's right. $600 for $50:look:
30 days. I just love sales. Not sure if I should also post in off topic but enjoy.

http://nyc.lifebooker.com/getloot/n...tyle_nyc_10&utm_campaign=flash_loot_ny_4_8_13#

Last edited:
the cheapest flat iron is $128. am I seeing the correct site?:perplexed

Napp
YES but that means you paid 18 dollars for it get it?!!!

YOu get $120 dollars off. YOu pay $10 for the coupon, and the remainder left over from $120 which is only $8.:grin:

I did this calculation with other stuff and it seems like a person would pay between $13 and $30 dollars depending on what item they get. Much less than for any of these other companies with tourmaline high quality products.

Let me know if I'm missing something or overlooked something.

It sounds like a good deal, but for the items I'd want it's not worth it. The cheapest curling wand is about $160, if I subtract the value of the coupon ($120), then add the coupon fee plus tax & shipping I'd still be paying $50+ for the wand.

I'd be better off purchasing one locally because I've found quality ones for cheaper than that.

Awe okay so I guess it's not a great value for some. I'm going for it especially since the items are titanium and ionic. Those items are usually in the $100 dollar range anyways. So at least I can get a deal on quality items (at least I hope).

I'll let you know how it goes when I purchase something. The sale is on for the next month so for any who think it's worth it, or are debating...you've got 30 days to decide.

Back