HELP! Other protective styles besides braids and 2 strand twists!

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Please ladies, help me out. I`m a 4a/b natural (been so for four years now) looking for new protective styles that I can do myself on my hair. I`ve had it with braids and two strand twists, please help me out.

SimJam

how about twistouts and buns?
maybe you can try some loose hair updoos

are u averse to heat? If not then maybe if u straighten you wud find some other styles to do.

wow I'm only 10 months into being natural and Im feeling how u feel now:spinning:

Nonie

Depends on how long your hair is. Kimmaytube videos on washing her hair and how she stretches and wears it I thought provided a good and easy protective style. Buns are another protective style which can be achieved by stretching your hair first. French rolls, phony puff/ponies are other protective styles.

Newtogrow

Different types of buns and french rolls. Right now my hair is flat twisted in the front and I wear half wigs in the back (curly or straight). Last week I wore a phony pony with the flat twists.

alive

bumping for you!!! i want to know too. I prefer to add extensions to my twists but i'm hungry for more styling options

Chameleonchick

Tuck and rolls would work well. The ends are super protected and they look nice. Bun will work well if you stretch your hair, you can do it on unstretched hair but I don't like to comb or brush mine(afterwards) so I stretch it first.