HELP!!! NEED MOISTURIZERS FOR 3B/3C Hair!!

Vashti

The products I use might be too heavy for your hair but I've heard a lot of good things about Qhemet Biologics (www.qhemetbiologics.com/) and they have moisturizers for type 3 and type 4 hair. Also when I want something really light for my hair I use aloe vera gel (the kind with no alcohol) mixed with a little coconut oil or olive oil.

Naturel

A liquid leave-in mixed with a little glycerine has worked for me. You can spray it in your hair everyday and style. Mane' n tail ( if spelled correctly) is a good one.

loonggood

The products I use might be too heavy for your hair but I've heard a lot of good things about Qhemet Biologics (www.qhemetbiologics.com/) and they have moisturizers for type 3 and type 4 hair. Also when I want something really light for my hair I use aloe vera gel (the kind with no alcohol) mixed with a little coconut oil or olive oil.
CAN I MAKE ADVERTSING HERE ?

Last edited:

Amethyst85

Have you tried SheaMoisture shea butter leave-in? Its the only one that leaves my hair moisturized for days without having to add anything else. Sealing with oil (e.g. avocado oil) also works really well over light moisturizers/conditioners.

Shadiyah

I have your hair type and I have found that my hair is not liking a lot of protien. It makes my hair very dry and dull. I also found that my hair does not like heavy creams and oils.

What I have found that works best for me is:
mixed chicks line
organics texture my way

those are for my curls. for mositure I use:
jamaican mango & lime cactus leave in moisturizing and it leaves my curls so shiny and soft.

I co-wash everyday or every other day with mixed chicks deep cond or shescentit banana brulee deep cond or hairveda 24/7. before I wash I use hairveda whipped cream ends hydration over night or shescentit pre-poo.
I use jamaican leave in more than once a day and it will not leave your hair greasy but just right.

I hope this helps