HELP!!!!!!! (long ..sorry)

Truth

.....ahhhhhh!!!! okay, Ladies I need your advice about advice to give to someone. Listen to this situation and drop tips so I can help a friend out..

A friend of mines just recently highlighted her hair, she had already relaxed her hair 2 weeks before she colored it and all.Okay so not to bad.. So this weekend that past we proceeded to highlight her hair ( my cousin did) but once everything was in her hair, it turned Green.. What she failed to tell us is that she had did blue-black,red rinses, and a blondish type rinse..to her hair.. Okay so we fixed the problem of the green by applying a orange rinse turnin the green parts into a brownish color makin her hair look fine..she hated it and put a blue black rinse in her hair the next day which now her hair is BLUE!!..

Now i'm no master of hair color because hey i'm stickin with my black!!
.. But i'm pretty sure all the colors, rinses chemicals so on and so on aren't good for your hair.. My essential tip that I gave her was keep her hair moisturized to the fullest... to prevent breaking..but her idea of moisturizing is simply oiling her scalp and puttin Glosser on her ends, and trying to tell her the right thing to do is like talking to a brick wall ,but evenutally i'll give her a serious reality check n which she listens.. So ladies.. Give me advice on what to do b/c when she has hair issues she comes to me.. Will her hair break off from all of this??? please help!

NapturalGlory

wow... if they are just rinses that should be less drying/damaging than semi-permanent or permanent color. she should deep condition with a warm/hot oil treatment like olive oil.

ngaa

i dont kno bout the semis but all that chemical processing cannot be good 4 her hair and she may not listen now but wen her hair starts breakin she'll come runnin 4 some tips on how to properly moisturisin her hair...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
shampoo designed for color treated hair

conditioner with a built-in sunscreen

showerhead filter (tap water is the enemy to colored hair)