HELP!!!!Eqyss Regimen Question

betteron2day

I shampoo and deep condition weekly. I am updating my regimen because i want to try the EQyss products.

If i shampooed with the premier shampoo and follow with the Cream Rinse, how long should i leave the cream rinse in? Is that a conditioner or what is it?

After i rinse the cream rinse and apply the Mega Tek rebuilder, how long should that stay in before i rinse it out? Can i use it as a deep conditioner for 30 minutes? Isn't it a protein conditioner? Do i only use it once a month? Would i still neeed to follow with a moisturizing conditioner?

Then the last step would be to apply the avocado mist. The rest of the week can i moisturize and seal with avocado butter and Vatika oil.

sareca

I shampoo and deep condition weekly. I am updating my regimen because i want to try the EQyss products.
yay! :infatuated: Eqyss
betteron2day said:
If i shampooed with the premier shampoo and follow with the Cream Rinse, how long should i leave the cream rinse in? Is that a conditioner or what is it?
I left the cream rinse in for 3-5 minutes. I use it like a conditioner.
betteron2day said:
After i rinse the cream rinse and apply the Mega Tek rebuilder, how long should that stay in before i rinse it out? Can i use it as a deep conditioner for 30 minutes? Isn't it a protein conditioner? Do i only use it once a month? Would i still neeed to follow with a moisturizing conditioner?
I usually DC w/ megatek or use it as a leave-in.
It does have protein but it's marine protein (which I believe i collagen). Collagen unlike some other proteins can be used in leave-on applications.
I use it 1/wk.
My hair feels moist after using it so I don't use another conditioner.

betteron2day said:
Then the last step would be to apply the avocado mist. The rest of the week can i moisturize and seal with avocado butter and Vatika oil.
I use avocado mist (or the rehydrant) everyday followed w/ a butter or oil sealer.

HTH