Help! Could this Keratin Straightening Treatment be it?

BrownSugar

Has anyone tried the Keratin treatment at the Hair Cuttery? Below is information from Hair Cuttery website. I am 3c relaxed with about 1 inch past brastrap length hair. Don't want to lose what I've achieved. If this treatment straightens, without hairloss, then I could stop the relaxers. It's pricey, but could this be an alternative to relaxing? What do you think?

Introducing Keratin Premiere Treatments at Hair Cuttery

We're excited to announce that select Hair Cuttery salons will be offering Keratin Premiere Treatments in the next month! Keratin Premiere Treatment is a revolutionary human hair keratin reconstructor and volume reducer that eliminates frizzy hair, leaving it healthy and shiny for up to three months. This delightful treatment is botanically based, containing healing Aloe Vera, the powerful anti-oxidant Acai Berry, the soothing emollient Cocoa and natural collagen from the Serengueira Tree.

lea86111

sounds like a regular BKT to me, so it SHOULD straighten your hair somewhat (i heard BKT's straighten hair to some degree depending on hair type/texture) but the only way you'll be 100% sure is to call 'em up and ask since it's new and hasn't been performed on anyone as of yet.

BrownSugar

For the last month on my two trips to the Hair Cuttery, the stylists have been telling me about this keratin treatment. Two of them had the treatment and it looked smooth and relaxed over their already relaxed hair. Both of them have hair that is thicker than mine. Their new growth was somewhat straightened but not as straight as the relaxed hair. The new The cost is about $150-$185 for bra strap length hair. This includes the mandatory shampoo and conditioner. My hair has been around bra strap length for a long time and I haven't been able to get anymore length. I have had three or four set backs because of breakage and shedding. It is fine and and rather fragile. Right now I'm not having any breakage or shedding but it is still so fine and has not gained much length. I was hoping someone had tried the Hair Cuttery brand of keratin treatment or knew someone who had. The treatment is supposed to last for 3 months. I will probably give it a try.