Hello From A Newbie

madamone

Hi Everybody!

I have been lurking various hair boards for months. I decided to stop relaxing in March after a relaxer nightmare left me with a bald spot. I started using the net to figure out how to handle my hair. I spent a lot of time on other boards before finding LHCF. I am soooo glad I found this site! After absorbing tons of information from you ladies I am so happy with the progress my hair has made. I had never heard of relaxer stretching! I thought natural was my only option. Well! Thanks to you ladies I self relaxed on Sunday using ORS Olive Oil relaxer, LOVE IT! :love: Sistaslick's articles taught me how to do it right. The protein step was a big help. I have always thought there was no help for my frizzy ends. Whole head baggying has solved that! My hair looks like a completely different texture! I have found products based on the reviews here and they work for my hair like none I have ever used. I am on a quest for APL right now I have 3c/4a hair that is shoulder length after my stretch. I plan to try and stretch again until January. I hope to join one of the challenges soon.

Thanks again for all of your help! Even though you may not know it there are plenty others like me out there who appreciate all you ladies are doing.:yay:

Madam One

Products: ORS Relaxer, Ojon Restorative Treatment, Aura Cherry Bark Conditioner, Proclaim Shea and Aloe Moisturizing Shampoo, Aphogee, Suave Tropical Coconut, Olive Oil, WGO, Nexxus Humectress.

Thank you ladies.. I totally agree with you. This board is the best! Even if I am running out of shelf space from all of the products I have to run out and buy!

Hi Everybody!

I have been lurking various hair boards for months. I decided to stop relaxing in March after a relaxer nightmare left me with a bald spot. I started using the net to figure out how to handle my hair. I spent a lot of time on other boards before finding LHCF. I am soooo glad I found this site! After absorbing tons of information from you ladies I am so happy with the progress my hair has made. I had never heard of relaxer stretching! I thought natural was my only option. Well! Thanks to you ladies I self relaxed on Sunday using ORS Olive Oil relaxer, LOVE IT! :love: Sistaslick's articles taught me how to do it right. The protein step was a big help. I have always thought there was no help for my frizzy ends. Whole head baggying has solved that! My hair looks like a completely different texture! I have found products based on the reviews here and they work for my hair like none I have ever used. I am on a quest for APL right now I have 3c/4a hair that is shoulder length after my stretch. I plan to try and stretch again until January. I hope to join one of the challenges soon.

Thanks again for all of your help! Even though you may not know it there are plenty others like me out there who appreciate all you ladies are doing.:yay:

Madam One

Products: ORS Relaxer, Ojon Restorative Treatment, Aura Cherry Bark Conditioner, Proclaim Shea and Aloe Moisturizing Shampoo, Aphogee, Suave Tropical Coconut, Olive Oil, WGO, Nexxus Humectress.

:welcome4::newbie:

3.gif

Back