Hello everyone!!! i am back

Qetesh

Hey gals, I have been MIA from this site for about 1 year going thro alot moved and all. and,..... my hair was CHOPPED OFF!!!!! i had waistlength hair but now i am back at armpit length :(.....

see what had happen was........

i went to the stylist and asked him to shape my hair i specifically said dont cut off more then 3 inches..... so... he is like fine my hair was natural so it was jus at my shoulders (SHRINKAGE).... anyway so he starts cutting then at one point he is like to make it even i am going to have to cut this... well i donno how it went down all i know is.. yes he cut off 6 inches of hair, so yea my hair is armpit length now...

over all this i aint even mad anymore, i was sad at first which is another reason i didnt wanna post and all anymore. but now i am liking my hair short it really is easier to deal with and it is cuter natural then it was b4. i dont plan on letting it grow past brastrap length again just because for me personally i think thats the best look for me.

anyway i just wanted to say hello to everyone and i will chart my hairgrowth from now to bratrap. its actually prolly past armpit length since i got it cut back in december and my hair grows at about .75 inches a month.

so my question is randomly put anyone else really not like thier hair TOO long.. waistlength and such??

trini_rican

You have a beautiful healthy head of hair - long and short (it's really not short it's shorter then it was). I like it both ways. Welcome back.

Qetesh

^^^ thanks, i like my ends alot better now, i updated my fotki also, i should try to do a length update while straight but i was still in such a bad mood about it when it was straight that i didnt take any pics of how short it really is

prospurr4

...so my question is randomly put anyone else really not like thier hair TOO long.. waistlength and such??

Welcome back, Qetesh!

Regarding your question, I can't say because my hair is now the longest it's ever been. Currently, I am "passing" brastap, expecting to be WL by Christmas of this year. I must admit that I'm really enjoying my hair at this length, but I'd still like to experience the longer lengths.

Sly

Wow. You cut all that hair! *can't believe it* . . . sorry, and Welcome back! :wave:

Qetesh

Wow. You cut all that hair! *can't believe it* . . . sorry, and Welcome back! :wave:

yea i am one of those people who get obsessed wit her hair but then at times i could care less, my ends were raggity anyway so now i have a fresh start and i am not planning to get it super long again .... but who knows i my change my mind after seeing all you pretty long haired beauties.

THANKS EVERYONE

hopeful

Sorry about the big cut but I'm glad you have pretty much gotten over it. Your hair is very pretty. Your avatar pic is really cute too.

zzirvingj

Welcome back!

And by the way...I LOVE your hair!! :grin:

When I first started to read about how you got all of it cut off...I was like "oh no!!" :nono: cuz I remember your WL hair from your old siggy pic. But looking at your photos, girl your hair is so gorgeous at it's current length--you have got some very nice curls there and the length frames your face well :yep:

Anyways, sorry about your bad experience...but congrats on still having some absolutely gorgeous hair! :yep: NOT TO MENTION...at a growth rate of .75 inches per month :shocked:, you'll be at BSL in no time!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Hey Q! I randomly stop by your fotki (just stopped by a few days ago) and I figured you had left for good since I never see you on so it's good to see ya!

cutenaynay

Hey gals, I have been MIA from this site for about 1 year going thro alot moved and all. and,..... my hair was CHOPPED OFF!!!!! i had waistlength hair but now i am back at armpit length :(.....

see what had happen was........

i went to the stylist and asked him to shape my hair i specifically said dont cut off more then 3 inches..... so... he is like fine my hair was natural so it was jus at my shoulders (SHRINKAGE).... anyway so he starts cutting then at one point he is like to make it even i am going to have to cut this... well i donno how it went down all i know is.. yes he cut off 6 inches of hair, so yea my hair is armpit length now...

over all this i aint even mad anymore, i was sad at first which is another reason i didnt wanna post and all anymore. but now i am liking my hair short it really is easier to deal with and it is cuter natural then it was b4. i dont plan on letting it grow past brastrap length again just because for me personally i think thats the best look for me.

anyway i just wanted to say hello to everyone and i will chart my hairgrowth from now to bratrap. its actually prolly past armpit length since i got it cut back in december and my hair grows at about .75 inches a month.

so my question is randomly put anyone else really not like thier hair TOO long.. waistlength and such??

welcome back!! im new BTW and I wouldn't want my hair past waist length thats just too much for me!!!:ohwell: I think bsl is good as is but wl is definetly a good accomplishment but nothing pass.Oh yea your not the only one that had their hair chopped off before ..hair is hair and its definetly gonna grow and im glad you like your new look

GoldenBreeze

Welcome back; we missed you. :) First, let me say that your hair is equally pretty at APL as it was when it was WL.:yep:

To answer your question, I liked my hair as well when it was WL as I did when it was 4 in long. It was my choice at all lengths that my hair has been since I was 17 years old. I was ready for each of the changes. Now I'm going for at least TBL, and I'm ready for that as well.

As long as you are happy with your hair and it is healthy, then it is the perfect length for you.

Qetesh

thanks everyone, i am starting to become a PJ since getting back on this site, its addictive...

but really my curls actually behave better at this length even tho its growing back fast, i want to get it layered once i reach my goal mayb go down to midback length at its fullest and shorter on the top just to see how it looks natural i think it might be cool but then i already got alot of hair so it might be overkill... still contemplating

its fun growing hair out tho. i dont plan to straighten it till may but i will def take photos of the length then