Heavenly Blends Conditioners-Custom made for your Hair Needs

moneychaser

I think this is such a cool concept. You tell them your hair needs and they customize a conditioner specifically for your hair needs. I plan on placing an order pretty soon. They have received RAVE reviews on other hairboards... I hear the slip and fragrance is to die for :grin:

To order your own custom made conditioner from Heavenly Blends ™, please PM your needs, requirements and preferences in a conditioner, along with your full name and address to: [email protected]. Once I've acknowledged receipt of your order, please send 14.50 ($10 for the conditioner, 4.50 s&h) via paypal - also to [email protected]. My ability to honor orders will sometimes depend on availability of materials, so try to order in advance of when you think you might really need your conditioner. :) I will do my best to honor all requests as expeditiously as is possible.

Thanks in advance for your business, and your confidence! :)

Last edited:

Angelicus

She's the bomb. I am going to have to order from her (I mean them) veryyyy soon. I'm really happy that people are finding out that what works for one does not work for all. Cocktail conditioners are the new holy grail for hair.

Northern_Belle

I don't think there's a site yet but I've been using one of her Heavenly Blends. It is utterly amazing. I've never used a conditioner as good as this one and I've tried a TON. Your hair will thank you.