"Healing" -- Just for You

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:flowers: For whosoever will...Healing is Yours, Today...and for always.

HEALING

I am a living expression of God's perfection.
When the skin is cut or bruised, healing begins in the tissues under the surface long before signs of repair appear on the skin.

An injury is a call to clean and protect a vulnerable area so that deep healing can occur.

In the same way, a health challenge reminds me to clear away thoughts that interfere with claiming my wholeness. When I see myself as the perfect creation of God that I am, it is like cleaning a wound.

I am the living expression of God's perfect idea. Healing begins within me as my thoughts, mind and heart begin to heal.

I believe in my body expressing invigorating health and abundant energy, and the wholeness that I am, surfaces.

Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, "Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well."

And instantly the woman was made well.

---Matthew 9:22

Source: "The Daily Word" www.dailyword.com

----------------

:Rose: Loved Ones... 'Be ye whole, for the Lord Thy God Has Healed 'Thee', Completely.

sidney

HEALING

When the skin is cut or bruised, healing begins in the tissues under the surface long before signs of repair appear on the skin.

An injury is a call to clean and protect a vulnerable area so that deep healing can occur.

In the same way, a health challenge reminds me to clear away thoughts that interfere with claiming my wholeness. When I see myself as the perfect creation of God that I am, it is like cleaning a wound.

I am the living expression of God's perfect idea. Healing begins within me as my thoughts, mind and heart begin to heal.

I believe in my body expressing invigorating health and abundant energy, and the wholeness that I am, surfaces.

Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, "Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well."

----------------

:Rose: Loved Ones... 'Be ye whole, for the Lord Thy God Has Healed 'Thee', Completely.

I'm glad you mentioned that last line Shimme, because that's the line I used once when I was in need of physical healind. It's from Exodus 15:26. For those in need of healing, please remmeber the story in Luke 17:14, about the 10 lepers. They were healed "as they went." Healing does not always happen right away. Once, we I had a minor ailment, I was prayed upon and was certain that something had happen. Yet the next day, I woke up and ALL THE PAIN came right back. Every bit! I was perplexed, because i was SURE that I was healed. I stood on the word anyway and declared it, and believed on God's word and what I felt was true. The second day it lifted some more and I barely noticed a thing. And then it goes completely. God's word is true. Healing is available, yesterday, today, and tommorrow! Claim yours! But the reason why the lepers were healed, is because they did what Jesus said. They went to the priest, and as they went they were healed. What has God told you to do? Do it. All it takes is a mustard seed of faith. Keep declaring it until it because real enough to you that NO ONE can tell you otherwise. Be ye healed!

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm glad you mentioned that last line Shimme, because that's the line I used once when I was in need of physical healind. It's from Exodus 15:26. For those in need of healing, please remmeber the story in Luke 17:14, about the 10 lepers.

They were healed "as they went."

Healing does not always happen right away.

Once, we I had a minor ailment, I was prayed upon and was certain that something had happen. Yet the next day, I woke up and ALL THE PAIN came right back. Every bit! I was perplexed, because i was SURE that I was healed. I stood on the word anyway and declared it, and believed on God's word and what I felt was true.

The second day it lifted some more and I barely noticed a thing. And then it goes completely.

God's word is true. Healing is available, yesterday, today, and tommorrow! Claim yours!

But the reason why the lepers were healed, is because they did what Jesus said. They went to the priest, and as they went they were healed. What has God told you to do? Do it.

All it takes is a mustard seed of faith. Keep declaring it until it because real enough to you that NO ONE can tell you otherwise. Be ye healed!

Dearest Sidney... :kiss:

Thank you. :love2:

In Jesus' Name... 'Thank You'.

Nice & Wavy

HEALING

----------------

I received this, in the name of Jesus!!!!! Thank you for posting this, sis :love2:

mrselle

The women's fellowship at my church is reading a book called Certain Women Called By God. Today we focused on chapter two and Luke 8:1-3. Healing can be physical or emotional. These women left behind everything to follow Jesus. Some of them had been healed of various ailments, be it physical or emotional. Sometimes we wait to do what we are called to do because we don't think we are healed of our iniquities. "I'll wait until I feel healed." But God wants us to move in our calling whether we feel like it or not. Feelings are unstable, but God's word is the same yesterday, tomorrow and forever.

Shimmie

Staff member
The women's fellowship at my church is reading a book called Certain Women Called By God. Today we focused on chapter two and Luke 8:1-3. Healing can be physical or emotional.

These women left behind everything to follow Jesus. Some of them had been healed of various ailments, be it physical or emotional. Sometimes we wait to do what we are called to do because we don't think we are healed of our iniquities. "I'll wait until I feel healed."

But God wants us to move in our calling whether we feel like it or not. Feelings are unstable, but God's word is the same yesterday, tomorrow and forever.

This is a beautiful message, mrselle. And so on time.

There are many women who are being called to 'marry', yet they feel that they cannot allow themselves to 'meet' this man or go out with him, until they lose weight or grow their hair, or even get a job and 50-11 other 'false' reasons.

God has 'called'. Open the door and let Him in.... just the way you are. When a man is called to love you, he's going to do just that; his heart is already yours, don't reject him for fear of being 'rejected' by him.

'Selah'.... :love2:

mrselle

This is a beautiful message, mrselle. And so on time.

There are many women who are being called to 'marry', yet they feel that they cannot allow themselves to 'meet' this man or go out with him, until they lose weight or grow their hair, or even get a job and 50-11 other 'false' reasons.

God has 'called'. Open the door and let Him in.... just the way you are. When a man is called to love you, he's going to do just that; his heart is already yours, don't reject him for fear of being 'rejected' by him.

'Selah'.... :love2:

This is so very, very true. My heart is what won my husband over.

Shimmie

Staff member
This is so very, very true. My heart is what won my husband over.

mrselle...

Lemme' tell you something...

There is no other heart in this entire world who loves such as yours. You are the only woman in God's earth sent from Heaven who was designed to love him as only he can be loved.

THAT and to love his family... as no other woman would have.

Beautiful and full of the heart you are the woman he asked God to bless him with... it's all you. :love2: You answered God's call to answer your hubbie's prayers. No other woman could ....

Last edited:

mrselle

mrselle...

Lemme' tell you something...

There is no other heart in this entire world who loves such as yours. You are the only woman in God's earth sent from Heaven who was designed to love him as only he can be loved.

THAT and to love his family... as no other woman would have.

Beautiful and full of the heart you are the woman he asked God to bless him with... it's all you. :love2: You answered God's call to answer your hubbie's prayers. No other woman could ....

Thank you, Shimmie. Your posts always make me smile. I do love him dearly. I don't know about his family, though. ;-) Just kidding. I love them all in my own way. It is an area where I am constantly asking for healing and today's women's fellowship at my church has helped.

BostonMaria

My church has Healing Rooms and a Healing School and I've found it so useful. I have been studying healing for about a year now. I have so much more to learn. I go to the healing services that they have one a month and I'm always so moved by all the miracles I see. I know that I'll get my miracle soon, but I need to believe it can happen for me.

Shimmie

Staff member
My church has Healing Rooms and a Healing School and I've found it so useful.

I have been studying healing for about a year now. I have so much more to learn. I go to the healing services that they have one a month and I'm always so moved by all the miracles I see.

I know that I'll get my miracle soon, but I need to believe it can happen for me.

BostonMaria :kiss: You ARE the Miracle, Sweet Lady of God. :love2: Each breath, each movement of your eyes, every touch you give to others, God's healing has found a resting place, a sanctuary in you. Your body is at peace with the healing measures in abundance inside of you.

You are healed and most healing to those around you. :love5: