Headwraps - Turbans - Duku - Gele - Tichels - Head Scarves

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
If I could learn to do these ties, I would not hesitate. But I have no artistic cells in my brain :cry3:

Do them! You dont need to be artistic... Most of the time I wing it. Lol They make me feel beautiful, even on my worst days. They protect my hair...they allow Me to be beautiful not just my hair. Im 40yrs old and I feel youthful and Afrocentric and more distinguished.
I will try to post more pictures as I go. I may do a simple video or 2.
Everyone seems to talking about protective styling...I believe this is an amazing protective style that you can get so much more from.... Its just my thoughts

Alma Petra

Do them! You dont need to be artistic... Most of the time I wing it. Lol They make me feel beautiful, even on my worst days. They protect my hair...they allow Me to be beautiful not just my hair. Im 40yrs old and I feel youthful and Afrocentric and more distinguished.
I will try to post more pictures as I go. I may do a simple video or 2.
Everyone seems to talking about protective styling...I believe this is an amazing protective style that you can get so much more from.... Its just my thoughts

Yes please do. I will hope to learn a thing or two from you. My end results look laughable at best but mostly cringe-worthy lol

Evolving78

Im excited to see what you come up with! Lets post them!!!
I just bought 5? I guess I gotta put some makeup huh? Lol
I wil be using them as a protective style as well.
Oh I got some pretty scarves, but they don't match my clothes! I'm going to see if I can exchange them.
I need a blue, purple, and green. The ones I have are print, but they don't match. I didn't have this issue when I wore nothing but black.

Last edited:

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
I just bought 5? I guess I gotta put some makeup huh? Lol
I wil be using them as a protective style as well.
Oh I got some pretty scarves, but they don't match my clothes! I'm going to see if I can exchange them.
I need a blue, purple, and green. The ones I have are print, but they don't match. I didn't have this issue when I wore nothing but black.

They dont have to match most times! It gives it a wonderful fashion flair. Some times I just use a solid color Pashmina as my base, then I used whatever color wrap that goes with the "style" Im wearing. Like if Im dressing up, or down, jeans and t-shirt date night or what ever...
Where did you get yours from? Please take a few pictures. And I do feel like I have to keep my brows on fleek at least...lol

Evolving78

They dont have to match most times! It gives it a wonderful fashion flair. Some times I just use a solid color Pashmina as my base, then I used whatever color wrap that goes with the "style" Im wearing. Like if Im dressing up, or down, jeans and t-shirt date night or what ever...
Where did you get yours from? Please take a few pictures. And I do feel like I have to keep my brows on fleek at least...lol
I got them from the BSS, so they are satin. I may just get two more and keep them. I a watched video, and someone el said they didn't have to match.

Last edited: