Have you used Lottabody's WRAP 'N TAP?

nadz

After washing my hair, I usually use some kind of foam wrap to help my short hair stay flat. But the NuExpressions that I use leaves residue. So I was thinking of using Lottabody's Wrap 'n Tap lotion.
Has anyone tried it and liked it? Or should I use the regular Lottabody setting lotion?

TIA!

nadz said:
After washing my hair, I usually use some kind of foam wrap to help my short hair stay flat. But the NuExpressions that I use leaves residue. So I was thinking of using Lottabody's Wrap 'n Tap lotion.
Has anyone tried it and liked it? Or should I use the regular Lottabody setting lotion?

TIA!
Is that the purple one in the clear bottle that foams when you pump? If so, I've used it a few times to smooth down my ponydtail, but didn't have enough 'tack" for me.......I'm sure the bottle is somewhere in this house....The regular lottabody setting lotion dries my hair out..even after diluting

nadz said:

TIA!

I have used it in the past and had decent results but a lot of people seem to not like the "crunchy" feeling you get afterwards. With most setting lotions I use, I always dilute with water anyway so the hair doesn't end up to crunchy but check the ingredients for Wrap n Tap and the regular Lottabody and it's more than likely the same or pretty close.

Yeah I just used the Lotta body in the blue and white bottle. But I diluted it with water. And also used coconut oil and Doo groo Triple strength lotion that I mixed together. And the results came out good.
Otherwise if you dont dilute it. It will come out hard.

I found a big jug of the stuff in my product grave yard. I was thinking of using it as a roller set lotion, think I did that in the past. Should I just toss it.... or what's better for roller sets?

What would I dilute this stuff with? I hate wasting stuff, but I'm going to toss the stuff that isn't any good.

Thanks!

AtlantaJJ said:
bumping, should I trash it or save it? Any ideas?

I wouldn't toss it just yet. When I dilute mine, I just use water so as not to have it so concentrated (that's where you will get the crunchiness from). I noticed another poster said she also used her WGO and coconut oils. I think that would be a good idea to put a few drops of those in there too because that would seem to def. cut down on the crunchiness.

If after using it this way (diluting it) and it's not to your satisfaction, then you could probably retire it back to the graveyard or toss it.:)

My mom's fave product. She uses is diluted w water. Her roller sets lasts until her next wash.

These are a few of the products in Carolyn Gray's book. I can't seem to find the Lotta Body Wrap and Tap. I see the plain Lotta Body all the time.

I use to use it all the time with great results. I agree with the other posters dilute it with water. I never thought about adding the oil to the setting lotion, I'll have to try that.

Back