have you tried surge ultra max

deedabug

could someone provide a review of this new product from surge.....i was wondering if it is equivalent to the revitalizer 14 only its a creme....thanks in advance

Kha

I have this product...and to be honest, I don't know what it's supposed to do :look:. I was trying to use it as a moisturizer and that's not what it's for. I was also using it around my hairline and didn't notice any changes, so I guess I too would like to know how to use this product.

LABETT

I have tried it I applied it after using the surge spray and then added the surge moisture aid BIG MISTAKE my hair was dry city.
I tried it alone and it did not provide enough moisture for my hair it has been pushed to the back of my cabinet.

DangerouslyShy

i was going to try it but i didnt because i havent heard anything about it so i just picked up another bottle of the revitalizer

carolina_belle

I really like the Surge Ultra Max. I sometimes refer to it as the Surge grease because that is the way I use it. I dab it very sparingly onto the scalp, comb it through, and put on my bonnet for the evening. However, I haven't used it consistently enough to see if it has the growth potential of Surge 14. I like the extra moisture that it provides, especially since I have had to lay off the 14 during the winter. I can't go around with a wet head.

deedabug

i was wondering if it ws like the spray because the spray dries my scalp out...but it did work for growth...thanks carolina.....

anyone out there use it for growth??

moneychaser

I am giving it a thumbs DOWN :down: it dried my hair out horribly.. I will be sticking with the Revitalizer :)

KathyMay

As a PJ I had to try Surge Ultra Max. It is great as a moisturizer I use it on my edges and the back of my hair after using Surge 14. HTH