Has anyone used this hair before its expensive but it looks good....

bluediamond0829

Has anyone heard or used this hair before for weaving...i looked at the curly hair and the way they have it styled i would confuse it kind of with looking like Bre's hair on
ANTM....http://www.customcrowns.com/harmonycurls.htm...but i like it and looks natural...its expensive but the hair looks really like good texture of hair...I like the rhythm wave hair...but it cost so so much...

I used it before. The seller is related to Susan Taylor. That's why the ad was in Essence. That's how they got me. They had a store in norcross. That was the worst hair I ever had! It tangled, and was not soft, very hard to manage........

ok i'll put that on my list when i get ready to get my next weave done...i wouldnt suggest anyone buy Evonne(hair sold at a BSS)...it looks good when i leave my home but by the time i get somewhere its so big and puffy and all over the place...and it tangles so so easy...i dont remember Urban Beauty being like this..I have to take a brush and comb around with me and go in the bathroom and battle thru it and untangle it...

If you want curly hair, the Sensationnel Goddess Remi in French Wave looks like Bre's hair from ANTM. Just not as puffy looking as those pictures. I didn't have any tangles either. It's also cheaper than the hair you mentioned in your post. HTH...

Back