Has anyone tried this wig style??

Caramela

I saw this wig on Hairsisters.com but it doesn't look like anyone has bought it. I was wondering if anyone here has tried it. It looks really cute!! :yep:
The style is TINA by Freetress (it also says it's Equal which I read means the synthetic hair quality is "equal" to that of human hair ... and it's says it's "lace front" .... but I don't think this is a true lacefront wig) ... IDK... TIA

hairsothick

Black and Magical
I was eying this wig. It's beautiful. It looks great on the model. I'm scared to get it.

Why don't you volunteer to be the first to try it and then give us a review on it!:poke:

Caramela

^^^ :look: ^^^ :lachen:

look at this info I found. It's still very vague about the actual application of the wig though...

hairsothick

Black and Magical
Does it have combs? It must if they are telling you to cut the lace. If that's the case, then I would leave a little hair out on the front and blend it like a half wig.

LovelyRo

I was eyeing that wig today! I'm scared of Lace Fronts though... I really scared of one that doesn't specify how you apply it!

Caramela

Ok, so my mom and I went to the BSS on Saturday and they just got in these synthetic lace fronts! They didn't have this particular model but I did get to peep the design. Ok, so the wigs do have clips in the back and on the front sides. The front of the wig is on lace and looks very natural looking maybe a 1/4 of the way back and the remainder of the wig is on weft. The quality looks decent. The lace is kind of hard (don't know if this is normal becuase I have never seen a real lace front wig before, but besides that it's very sheer and would blend well with most skin tones. The directions say you don't neeed tape or glue, but you can use it. I would probably use it. The lace is kind of long, you have to trim it back. The cost of the wig was $70 and I would definitely try it. It looks decent.