Has anyone tried either of these products?

MoonStar

They claim to be a dry curl that you can wear your hair either curly or straight.

Wave by Design by Design Essentials
Wave by Design is an array of products developed to create soft, silky, shiny and healthy body waves, dry curls, natural and textured styles. Products are applied smoothly and effortlessly, making the hair easy to style. The Wave by Design product suite works to soften, strengthen, restructure and moisturize hair, leaving it shiny and manageable.

WAVE NOUVEAU COIFFURE by Soft, Sheen, and Carson

Imagine hair anyway you want it, wavy, curly or straight...Wave Nouveau Coiffure is formulated with tri-fusion technology. This means that through the whole chemical process the hair is being conditioned and reconditioned to assure the optimum integrity of hair strength and health. If you are a person looking for a vast variety in hair styling options Wave Nouveau Coiffure is the product for you. Home maintenance products are available for retail.

marmcdo1

BUMPING
I've never heard of this before. How long has it been on the market? Is the process similar to a Silkner? Or does this straighten the hair then re-curl with rods.

Iansan

My best friend had a wave noveau for years; it was very pretty and natural looking. She mostly wore it wavy/curly. Her hair grew alot with it too, from about an inch or two past her shoulders to full midback in around two years.

I would never get one because I am prejudiced against anything associated with the curl...

MoonStar

marmcdo1 said:
BUMPING
I've never heard of this before. How long has it been on the market? Is the process similar to a Silkner? Or does this straighten the hair then re-curl with rods.

Yeah, I think they have to straighten your hair first and then re-curl it with rods. Just like the traditional Jheri curl, but it's supposed to be dry.

MoonStar

buttafly said:
I would never get one because I am prejudiced against anything associated with the curl...

I think that's why neither of these products are popular, a lot of people feel that way.

Queenie

I know someone who had it. It looks just like jheri curl to me except it was not wet. I don't like it. :nono: