Has anyone ever used Nexxus Omni Pak

NOLA2NY

This is my first thread so here goes.
I am a Nexxus junky! As I was searching the nexxus website I stumbled on
this info. Has anyone ever tried it and what were the results? I think I'm going to try it this weekend.:cool:

In a glass or plastic bowl, mix:
1 part
Nexxus Epitome Fortifying Botanical Reconstructor
1 part
Nexxus KerapHix Restorative Protein Creme Reconstructor
1 part
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner
1/3 part
Nexxus Botanic Oil Essential Natural Oil Replenisher
Step 1.Shampoo the hair with Aloe Rid Gentle Clarifying Shampoo and follow with Aloe Rid Treatment Deep Clarifying Solution.Step 2.Towel dry to remove excess moisture.Step 3.Appy the Omni-Pak Treatment with a colour brush, thoroughly saturating the hair.Step 4.Comb through with a wide tooth comb to ensure complete and even distribution.Step 5.Place a cotton strip around the hairline, cover with a plastic bag and place under a warm dryer (medium heat) for 10 to 20 minutes (heat is optional).Step 6.Rinse with tepid water.

LuvLiLocks

I'm thinking there was a thread on this earlier, but I'm not 100% certain, so don't qoute me on that. It does sound yummy though, I love Nexxus products myself.

Healthb4Length

LuvLiLocks said:
I'm thinking there was a thread on this earlier, but I'm not 100% certain, so don't qoute me on that. It does sound yummy though, I love Nexxus products myself.

U R right there was a previous thread on this but I don't know how to bring one up. Basically I think that everyone really like the results that they got. I've tried something similar, alternating Nexxus for my favorite products and had spectacular results.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I purchased all the ingredients when the other thread was posted but never tried it until now, and I must say I'm very pleased. It maybe expensive but I believe it will be worth it for the health of my hair down the line. My hair is very moisturized, super soft, and the strength is excellent (I didn't have one strand in the comb after rinsing it out and combing) no strands at all, this never happens theirs always at least a few. This will be my staple and I will continue to use once a month along w/my clarifying treatment. :D

NOLA2NY

Beautifulwideeuyes,
I'm glad you had a great experience. I wanted to try it this past weekend but I could not find the aloe rid treatment. I am going out to find it today..hopefully. When you did this process did you use the aloe rid treatment for clarifying or did you substitute? I wanted to follow the directions exactly in hope for optmium results.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Yes I used the Nexxus Aloe rid poo and Treatment left them on for 3 min each and then I applied the Omni pak w/a application brush as advised. It comes out in a liquid consitancy but with a little thickness, that's why you have to apply w/the application brush. Be sure to pick up some cotton strips because it will run a little while under the dryer. The Aloe rid comes in a bottle but the treatment comes in a tub like the headress does. HTH's
keishanell said:
Beautifulwideeuyes,
I'm glad you had a great experience. I wanted to try it this past weekend but I could not find the aloe rid treatment. I am going out to find it today..hopefully. When you did this process did you use the aloe rid treatment for clarifying or did you substitute? I wanted to follow the directions exactly in hope for optmium results.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Not sure Nexxus clarifying poo is a two step process that cleanse inside and out of the hair strands, it's also called chelating. Most other clarifying poo's only remove the buildup on the outside of hair, but there are some that does the whole chelating process. Do a search on this forum and a whole article was posted a while back on the chealating process. and the products that does this.
sithembile said:
Do you think it would work with any old clarifying shampoo?