Has Anyone Ever Used Africa's Best Organics Relaxer

LocksOfLuV

My walmart was out of ORS in reg (and I was NOT using a super ) so I picked up this relaxer and it has good ingredients.

I am not worried about the shampoo and such because I use my own products, just the relaxer. Any reviews? Here is a pic and the ingredients:

Activator Ingredients: Water , Guanidine Carbonate , Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protei , PEG-50 Shea Butter , Honey , Tocopherol Vitamin E , FD&C Yellow No. 5

Actual Relaxer:
Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Steareth-20 , Steareth-10 , Petrolatum , Mineral Oil , Calcium Hydroxide , Polyquaternium-2 , Propylene Glycol , PEG-75 Lanolin , Cocoa Butter , PEG-50 Shea Butter Olive Oil , Mink Oil , Jojoba Oil , Egg Protein , Milk Protein , Honey , Silk Amino Acids , Cholesterol , Tea Tree Oil , Tocopherol Vitamin E , Soybean Oil , Corn Oil , BHA , BHT ,

InnerSoul

My friend used it one time and her hair looked very silky, shiny and it was straight. The results were very pretty. The ingredients that is in the Africa's best relaxer should make it work like the ORS relaxer...When I used my ORS I added 3 tblspns of oil to the creme.. so I think that Africa's best should be similar. Please let us know how u liked it after using.:)