Hair Type?

What's my hair type? Can you tell based on the picture in my signature?

I have been lurking for about a week now and I am kind-of confused as to what my hair type is. My guess is, I am a 3 something with some 4.

Do you have a dry hair pic? Dry it, and take a look at the curl pattern of the NG. I had a really hard time figuring out my hair type, and I'm still kindof unsure. Come to find out, I have a few different textures. 3c in the front/top/around the edges and almost a 4b in the middle and back. I just settled for being a 4a.

Do you have a dry hair pic? Dry it, and take a look at the curl pattern of the NG. I had a really hard time figuring out my hair type, and I'm still kindof unsure. Come to find out, I have a few different textures. 3c in the front/top/around the edges and almost a 4b in the middle and back. I just settled for being a 4a.

See that's were I'm at right now, I am for the most part guessing, but I know I have atleast 2 different types going on :nono:

See that's were I'm at right now, I am for the most part guessing, but I know I have atleast 2 different types going on :nono:

Dont stress it girlie. You hair is what it is, and you just gotta love it regardless. The more I accept that my hair type isnt consistant, the better it looks when I style it, because I'm open to understanding what it likes and doesn't like. When I was like "okay my hair is a 4a too....so why isn't it acting like hers" I would get to frustrated and end up hating my hair. Everyones hair is different.

Back