Hair PJism is very hard to resist - WHEW!!!!!!!

Edie

I went a little crazy on Ebay today. I bought the following products

1/2 gallon Keraphix for $43.00 including shipping and handling. 1 liter is $36.00. So I figure I saved $29.00.
I like this mild protein conditioner very much.
2 bottles (1 liter each) dumb blonde shampoo and reconstructor) for $29.00 including shipping and handling.
1 Bottle Kerastase Shampoo Bain 3 and 1 Bottle of the masquinese (I hope I am spelling this right)for $35.00 (I really want to try these two out)

Well the reasoning that I gave myself to justify these purchases is that I want 5 each of moisturizing shampoos, 5 protein reconstructors, 5 mild protein conditioners, plus 5 hair masks and 5 moisturizing conditioners. That's 25 products. That's a lot but well I do have to set a limit. And I am always combining products to create new ones so my hair will not acclimate itself and stop responding well to ones I like.

So Supergirl, look out! I am right behind you and getting ready to pass.

Armyqt

Hey Edie, have you ever tried the Dumb Blonde combo? I just got them and I really like them alot so far. Good purchase.

Chaya

Well I jus went cazy on the tigi products on ebay two nights ago too! It can be addictive!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Hair PJism is very hard to resist - WHEW!!!!!!

Yes--you are about to pass me--if you haven't already

Chaya

I dont supergirl you've taken the Miss PJ award. They dont give those out to just ANYBODY ya know!

LABETT

I bought a lot of new products this month also the sales were to hard to pass up.
Problem RUNNING OUT OF SPACE.

Edie

No I have not tried them yet. I just won them in the last couple of days. I went to get money orders for all my wins today and will mail on Monday. So they should arrive within the next 10 days. I have not used anything but the Keraphix (I bought in one of the beauty supply stores for $9.00 bucks). So when I saw it on ebay for $30.00 with a buy it now option, I bought it. I may have to stop reading product reviews. My husband rolled his eyes at me today when he went to get the money orders. But I always say "Well its a very large bottle of shampoo and conditioner. It should last me six months." Well he doesn't know it but I have about 3 other sets of "it should last 6 months" set of shampoo and conditioners. "Well I am saving money." That's the argument I'm going to use if he ever figures it out.

L

LaNecia

Ebay! Haha! I'm off and looking but no shopping for me!

I've got the PJism under control this month.