Hair Fortifier (Amazing)

Baby Girl

All right ladies, I went to the hair salon and my hairdresser sprayed somthing on my hair before she applied the wrap lotion to my hair. i have thin hair, but when she took my wrap and rollers down, I had so much body it was ridiculous. I can not stop looking in the mirror. I asked her when she was finished what was that she sprayed on my hair - she told me it was hair fortifier. Next time I go in I am going to sneak around to see what the name of it was, because after I asked her she hid the bottle under the cabinet. She had all her other bottles on top of her station, why did she hid that one. I guess she wanted to make sure I keep coming back to her.

Anyway, my question is does anyone use a hair fortifier or no of one that gave me the amazing body?

jamaraa

I'm a born cynic, but something about they way it was handled makes me think it was nothing more mysterious than WATER...AGUA, L'EAU, H20. If not, why didn't she try to hustle you to buy the stuff?

PatTodd

I bet it wasn't nothing but some leave in with a little protein like Fantasia IC (my personal favorite).

infojunkie

Did you see this on the counter when you sat down? :

FRÉDÉRIC FEKKAI PROTEIN RX DAILY PROTEIN FORTIFIER (100ML)

The soy and milk proteins in this Frédéric Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Daily Protein Fortifier spray-on formula strengthens, rehydrates and soothes weakened, over processed hair that has been damaged by colouring, relaxing or heat-styling.
The Frédéric Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Daily Protein Fortifier is a leave-in treatment that instantly transforms weak or damaged hair with sheer shine enhancing agents to leave hair silky and full of vitality & strength.
An exclusive soy and milk protein complex restores and reinforces hair preventing future breakage, leaving hair stronger and more manageable. This Frédéric Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Daily Protein Fortifier renews hair’s strength without weighing it down, nursing damaged hair back to life.
The Protein Rx Treatment Line by Frédéric Fekkai is the ultimate reparative treatment for dry, brittle or broken hair. Enriched with a unique complex of soy and milk proteins, Protein Rx wards off hair’s most ferocious enemies and rebuilds damaged sites in the hair cuticle, leaving distressed hair softer and more manageable.

Directions of use:
  • Shake bottle gently before use
  • Spray evenly through damp or dry hair
  • Style as usual
Product Code: 11883

Casarela

hahah I wouldve asked her why is she hiding the bottle...could it be some Infusium leave-in for volume... that she poored in another bottle?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Maybe I'm pms'ing, but your stylist is a ***** :ohwell:

Next time you go, take a look around and see what she's using. You're paying her, you need to know what that trick is putting in your head!!! What kind of low down triflin crap is that?!?!

PatTodd

Next time you go, take a look around and see what she's using. You're paying her, you need to know what that trick is putting in your head!!! What kind of low down triflin crap is that?!?!

Easy now!!!!!!! :lachen::lachen:

jamaraa

LOL...y'all said what I was thinking. I don't like what she did to the OP. If it wasn't water, I'm betting it's the cheapo leave-in that's been suggested. Stuff like this is why hairdressers are a no go for me.

infojunkie

Whoa there lil mama.

Hands in the air.

Back away from the keyboard.

Slowly.

I SAID SLOWLY.

Now.

Turn.

And walk away.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Lucky's Mom

Heavens to Betsy!...........

OK - I think this is the oldest trick in the book with stylists! I don't know why they do this!

Anyway, just ASK her! Be blunt! Tell her I want to know what you used!

Don't be shy! If she won't tell you - maybe she won't tell you other things........

Hmmmmmmm.......

Keep1Belle

what color bottle was it in, that may help a bit?

could it have been hairceuticals (or something to that effect) it comes in a dark blue bottle.

Baby Girl

You know what I am going to do is give her a call and just tell her that I want some to use when I wash my hair at home. So we will see what she tells me.

Michelle79

:lol: :lol: :lol:

caramelma

Naturelle Beautiful Body Instant Hair Fortifier 11 Oz.

Instant Hair Fortifier Actually bonds body to hair instantly Makes any style fuller, lovelier Conditions the hair as it builds body Produces easy combing, high luster and control Completely eliminates static and tangles This is body in a body. Dependable body that won't come out until it's shampooed out. Unlike many body-giving products, Beautiful Body makes hair beautiful and easy to style.

I think that she just put it in that brown bottle.

Last edited:

winnettag

LMAO! Well dang, tiffers! :lachen::lachen:
I do agree though. If you're paying for her services you have every right to know what she's using.