Hair Formula 37 Replacement

Ennyaa

Hi ladies,

To the ladies taking HF37 just wanted to let you know that after doing some serious comparison shopping I have found a cheaper and better replacement. See I buy my biotin from Puritan's Pride and they're always having these great sales. So I decided to study the ingredients in Step 1 and 2 of HF37 and see if I could duplicate them for cheaper and I DID!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ok here goes... the 2 month supply of HF37 is $89.99 as shown here: HF37 order page
And here are the ingredients: HF37 Ingredients

I was able to duplicate AND EXCEED the dosages by going to Puritans pride site here: Puritans Pride

My order was the following:
To replace Step 2 -
005093 Amino 1500 1500 mg. 300 Tablets $15.80
000100 L-Cysteine 500 mg. 50 Tablets $4.35 (2 of these)

To replace Step 1 -
002106 Vitamins for the Hair N/A 180 Tablets $9.50
004282 Choline & Inositol Tablets 250/250 mg. 200 Tablets $7.60
000700 Choline 650 mg. 100 Tablets $3.05

The whole order came to $ 44.65 and that's for a 3 month supply NOT 2 and the shipping is FREE because the order is over $40.

Now I also take the HF37 Herbal Booster which they sell for $19.99 a bottle. But I found a site selling it for $8.00 a bottle here: HF37 Herbal Booster I have ordered from this site before and gotten my purchase with no problem at all.

Sorry this is so long but I know a lot of ladies on the Bargello type regimen may be taking HF37 and saving money is always a good thing!

Happy Hair Growing (and shopping) everyone!!

LuvableLady

Ennyaa,

You are one smart woman. I’ve not used HF37 before but I have wanted to try it since coming across the information on the internet a few months ago. I don’t know how you went about figuring this formula out but you hit it right on the head plus your formula appears better. On top of all that, finding the booster for only $8.00. I placed my order already! Thank you for your research and sharing this because you saved me....lets say $100.00 possibly more. I will call mine the Ennyaa formula. You know, sort of like Bargello’s Regime.

Thanks again!

Valerie

Ennyaa
Thanks very much for the information. HF 37 is good, but it is very expensive. In the UK, I am using an equivalent. Also thanks for that site, it's really good.

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
enyaa, I cancelled my HF 37 membership today. I didn't plan to use it past the next three months anyway, so they can go ahead and charge me forty smackers for cancelling. I'll still save with the links you've posted, and the sale goes on through January 9th. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ennyaa

AWWWW!!! I'm so glad you guys found this useful and you're more than welcome. I was doin my budget and had to figure out how to fit all these dern vitamins in there with Christmas coming and all that. It's amazing what you can do when you need to save some dough.

The Ennyaa formula huh? *chuckle* I like that.
Jeez Louise I love this board!
And HoneyVibe thanks for the info on when the sale ends because I wasn't sure. The last time I ordered from them they were having a buy one get one free sale and I was kinda disappointed it was over until I saw the NEW sale prices.

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Congratulations on your engagement Enyaa! In the words of Bill Cosby, how ugly is he?! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ennyaa

Thanks HoneyVibe. Yeah I tell him he's kinda funny-lookin all the time but I love him anyways.

You know I think he's starting to catch on to my new hair obssession. He patted my head last night when we were in bed. So I asked him what he was doing and he said he just wanted to make sure I remembered to tie my hair up before I went to bed. /images/graemlins/blush.gif I was REALLY surprised but I had a big ole /images/graemlins/grin.gif on my face even though he couldn't see it 'cuz it was dark. I guess I'm not keeping my new "habit" on the DL as much as I thought. lol

skegeesmb

I stopped taking HF37 because not only was it expensive, it made me constipated and it gave me cramping in my stomach.

So I've modified my vitamin regime so that I get as much as I was out of the HF37 plan:

GNC Balanced Amino Acid Formula (it contains the same ingrediants of step 2, but not as much) but you can get two bottles for 20.00 in some GNC stores.
Ultra Nourishair: 2 for 27.00 this lasts for 4 months
Country Life Biotin: 11.99 for 5mg of Biotin (60 tablets)

If I take just these, its as close as HF37 but costs 59.00 and lasts between 3-4 months (and that's if I take it everyday).

I do take more supplements but they just enhance what I use. HF37 is really expensive.

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
skegees, funny you should mention that. A week ago I had to most painful abdomenal cramps ever, ... I wonder if it was the fault of my supplements.

skegeesmb

It might have been. I called HF37 when I had the pain, and they said that the pain should pass. When it didn't I sure didn't buy HF37 again. Call them, and find out, the pain I had was bad.

Ennyaa

Update Ladies:

Just wanted to let you guys know that when I went to Hairboutique to re-order my HF37 Herbal Booster for $8 it was sold out! /images/graemlins/frown.gif So I went on another hunt and found something to replace it with. It's Nature's Way Hair and Skin Formula and I think I like the ingredients even better then the HF37 Herbal. PLUS I found it for $7 bucks a pop!!
Here is the link: Nature's Way Order Page

The ingredients are listed in more detail on this page though: Nature's Way Ingredients

Oh and while I was there I decided I'd try the Country Life 5mg Biotin pills this time around instead of the Puritan's Pride I've been taking and they had that for only $8.95.
Here is the link to that: Country Life Biotin

I'm not sure how long this sale will last, so for those ladies interested go ahead and surf on over.

*Smooches*
Ennyaa, Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ngaa

/images/graemlins/frown.gif valerie where r u buyin the equvalent of the HF37 coz i been lookin around n i cant find a supplementi lik that aint sold over the counter, been to holland and baretts n they sell Perfectil which has no msn /images/graemlins/mad.gif, 0.045mg of biotin /images/graemlins/mad.gif, and 40mg of pantethonic acid, so i wanna change my supplement but i havent found anything i like...help a sister out pliz

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

hairfanatic

Man...Those HF37 pills must have gone up from the last time I used to take them. Thank you so much fo the information. Let us know how it's working for you.

Valerie

Ngga
Go to Holland and Barratt and get their Hair vitamins, not the mega ones. Their Hair vitamins, and take two daily instead on one tablet per day. That is equivalent to Step 1, it costs about £5.99, for the small size, also for Step 2, get Weider BodyBuilding Blocks which contains 100 tablets, which costs £6.29, available from Superdrug also.
Also in Holland and Barratt, they have Biotin in 1 mg strength only, Pantothenic Acid in strengths of 200 mg and 500 mg time released, Solgar also sell Biotin in 1 mg strength and Pantothenic acid in 550 mg. I take 8 mg of Biotin, so that I take 4 tablets of the 1 mg Biotin in the morning and 4 with my evening meal. Pantothenic Acid, I take 800 mg, 2 of the 200 mg strength in the morning and 2 in the evening. I hope that has helped you Ngaa any problems, e-mail me at [email protected] /images/graemlins/look.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

morehairplease

bumping:: ennyaa how do you like the Nature's way & Country life vs. HF37?
tia

Ennyaa said:
Update Ladies:

Just wanted to let you guys know that when I went to Hairboutique to re-order my HF37 Herbal Booster for $8 it was sold out! /images/graemlins/frown.gif So I went on another hunt and found something to replace it with. It's Nature's Way Hair and Skin Formula and I think I like the ingredients even better then the HF37 Herbal. PLUS I found it for $7 bucks a pop!!
Here is the link: Nature's Way Order Page

The ingredients are listed in more detail on this page though: Nature's Way Ingredients

Oh and while I was there I decided I'd try the Country Life 5mg Biotin pills this time around instead of the Puritan's Pride I've been taking and they had that for only $8.95.
Here is the link to that: Country Life Biotin

I'm not sure how long this sale will last, so for those ladies interested go ahead and surf on over.

*Smooches*
Ennyaa, Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

maryj1584

bumping for ennya or anyone else that tried this HF37 alternative, what did you think of the replacement vitamins?

Last edited:

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Yes girl! i have purchasing vitamins from purtian pride ever since I discovered the forum last year. They have been really good to my hair.

Here's what I take:

Biotin 5000mcg
B-100's
MSM 500mcg
Women's multi-vitamin

maryj1584

Thanks, vikki, I also take puritan's pride botin. I think that it helps, but now that it is winter, and it is colder, it is going to take alot to grow my hair.

OneInAMillion

This is the thread I found last summer when I tried this regime. I used the Puritan's Pride Amino + the Mega Growth Complex from May to September. I had pretty good growth during that time. THe only reason I haven't ordered more is the size of those horse pills :lol: . It became really difficult to get them down, and one got lodged in my throat once. I thought my life was ending....

Anyway, I've been taking protein shakes as of last week, and I'm hoping to obtain a good amount of growth.

OneInAMillion

Aalize said:
Mega Growth Complex? --- Is this a puritan's pride product? Do you mind giving me a link to it?

Thanks

Sorry, I gave an incomplete name. The full name is Time Release Mega Vitamins for the hair.