Hair Extensions with Fishing Wire

diadall

I have always been apprehensive about wearing extensions however, I was watching this program called, Big Rich Texas and one of the ladies on the program, Leslie gave this tip at the commercial break.

I copied the link below in case anyone would like to see it.

http://centurylink.net/video/play/channels/style

What she does in the video is take a hair extension layer but it is basically attached to fishing wire which you apply to your scalp and then pull your hair over it with the end of a comb.

If you have seen hair extensions like these anywhere online will you please let me know. I think it will be a good way to add length to my hair without a lot of fuss.

Thanks.

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
It kind of looks like a u part wig. You can make them yourself...just type in u-part wig tutorial on YouTube and you'll get tons of tutorials :yep:

ETA: To be specific...look for a weave tutorial by xxIslandBeautyxx. She makes one with the fishing line so she can change up her part.

Last edited:

diadall

It kind of looks like a u part wig. You can make them yourself...just type in u-part wig tutorial on YouTube and you'll get tons of tutorials :yep:

ETA: To be specific...look for a weave tutorial by xxIslandBeautyxx. She makes one with the fishing line so she can change up her part.

qtslim83

Thank you so much. That was really fast and what I was looking for.

TokyoReina

U-parts are actually very easy to make. I plan on making one tonight. Cosign on watching some tutorials and getting started! It still takes me awhile but I'm getting better. I just keep reading and watching for ways to improve. I can't really see a reason to pay someone else to sew a u-part.