Hair Cutting Days Are Here - Winter Solstice 2015

gn1g

I am told that anytime between 12/16 11:49pm EST and 12/18 is the BEST time to cut your hair for length. I am going to cut my hair tomorrow. anyone else partaking in the winter solstice hair cutting?

Fine 4s

Dang it, I'm not cutting until the last week or maybe into January.
Catch me on the next one. I wanted to try this!

ETA- Couldn't get an apt until January 9th for a blow dry. Dang it!
What will be my NYE syle? Maybe that perm rod set I've been meaning to try...
I will be trimming myself and getting a professional trim/shape when I flat iron which may be in November 2016 for a special occasion :D

Last edited:
Lol I know the moon is what makes this time special...but like, why is that exactly? I cut about an inch so im hoping there's some truth to this... :)

@trclemons off topic but Im looking at your sig and Im noticing you big chopped a year ago...just wanna congratulate you on coming so far :D

Last edited:

LivingInPeace

I think I'll do it tonight. I wanted to wait until the actual solstice, but if this time is better, then I guess I should get in on it.

bluenvy

Thanks for the reminder @gn1g With so much going on I almost forget.

I'm going to flat iron in a little while and dust ends.

I trimmed during fall equinox but it was an strengthening day.
Gonna snap a pic to see if it did any good with length.

trclemons

Lol I know the moon is what makes this time special...but like, why is that exactly? I cut about an inch so im hoping there's some truth to this... :)

@trclemons off topic but Im looking at your sig and Im noticing you big chopped a year ago...just wanna congratulate you on coming so far :D

Thank you. I am really enjoying this journey.