Growth updates with MTG???

Mahalialee4

For those who have been using for 4 months...how many inches have you actually gained and in what areas of your head? How much has your thickness increased in that time frame as compared to the past before MTG? How manf fine haired ladies really pleased with this product? I am still very pro MTG. bonjour

Candycane044

I haven't been using it for four months, but since the end of September. I've gained about 2.5 inches, but I cut off about an inch... (don't ask me why) I see a definite change in the thickness of my hair. It 's about 1/4 thicker than what I started off with. Before I could see my scalp when I parted it and now I can hardly see it at all, even when the roots are completely flat ironed straight. I'm definitely going to keep using MTG, it's a keeper.

blackbarbie

I started using MTG about the beginning of September and if you will notice in my 3 month comparison pics, I did get growth. I used it religously every night. My hair is very fine, so I wasn't really able to wear my hair down while I used it. The oil in it weighed my hair down (was prob. using way too much) and I would just bun my hair every day, but until MTG attacked my neck:mad: I was quite happy with the growth. (I will know for sure how much growth I got as i will go and get a touch up on 12/10...In the second picture, even though you can see the length, there is still a lot of new growth underneath)

Healthb4Length

I used MTG for 4-5 weeks and documented my results...www.fotki.com/nubian 7, the password is hair. I got about 1 inch of NG but I had to lay off it for awhile cause my SO, was like Hell no with the smell! I've diluted it considerably and he still complains...I just started using it again because I'm in twist extensions, I stopped using it for awhile because the NG was getting to be too much to handle.:)

ekomba

i big chopped bald head in June 05, and i used mtg for july, august, oct and november (4months out of the 5months) and i have now 6" hairline, 6" crown, 6.5" sides and 7" kitchen/back. i m reallllllllllllllllly satisfied thats more than what i usually make in one year in just 4 months of use. So i cant wait to see what i get in a whole year. mtg rocks i only apply it when i wear a shirt so it doesnt drip on me and i add a towel on top of my shirt. i will use mtg i guess till dec 2006 or if i m lucky to reach waistlength before

Last edited:

offthechainliz

I've been using it consistantly ever since I started applying it to my scalp while wet. I'm getting a touch up this/next week and I can't wait because I new growth is so thick It "feels like" an 1 and1/2

Suri

I put MTG every-whe-yah.

I started using it in September (mid) and I have already seen 2 inches. Again my SO was like why aren't you wearing your hair out, it has grown a couple of inches. I was like :look: really???. As BlackBarbie said, it started to burn my skin so I had to wait a week and heal my skin, but now for the remainder of the bottle, be VERY careful not to let it drip, and to start with, apply it like greasing my scalp and hair instead of saturating it.

bronzehair

i've been using mtg since mid june and i'd say i get between 3/4-1 inch using mtg alone i've gained probably 4-5 inches? when i started using it my hair thinned out big time from braids my whole head looked see-through and now it's back to normal

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Alli77 said:
I used MTG for 4-5 weeks and documented my results...www.fotki.com/nubian 7, the password is hair. I got about 1 inch of NG but I had to lay off it for awhile cause my SO, was like Hell no with the smell! I've diluted it considerably and he still complains...I just started using it again because I'm in twist extensions, I stopped using it for awhile because the NG was getting to be too much to handle.:)[/... QUOTE ]

Hey girl I had the same problem with the MTG smell but I got peppermint and orange scented essential oil and mix 3/4 MTG and 1/4 surge. The smell is quite bareable now. HTH;)

meia

Mahalialee4 said:
For those who have been using for 4 months...how many inches have you actually gained and in what areas of your head? How much has your thickness increased in that time frame as compared to the past before MTG? How manf fine haired ladies really pleased with this product? I am still very pro MTG. bonjour

i believe i bought my bottle last july around august...ive gained 2-3 inches in various areas on my head and i've probably used it as many times as i have fingers on my hands (lol id say no more than 10 times) since purchasing.. probably because i find myself having an allergic reaction...
so...
INCHES GAINED: 2-3 in various palces all over my head

AREAS ON MY HEAD: The back of my head, hairline, nape

THICKNESS: Its increased but its kind of confusing..id probably have the same type of thickness, but it makes my hair at the back of my head incredibly tangled- but the new growth thickness is definitely improved and the texture is very moisturized and quite favorable over the past results before mtg

Im pleased with the product but i definitely have to be in the mood for the smell..the results are worth it but after i get the so called result i have to tear more hair out of my head lol to just make it manageable again! lol:( :lol:

jrae

I've been using it since July, but initially only infrequently because of the smell. I would only use it on the weekends if I knew I wasn't going to be socializing. Even so, I've had bursts of growth. Especially right at the very beginning.

Now, I use it after every wash on wet hair. I wish I had taken before pics or at least measured, but I know my hair and it is thicker and longer. I have new sprouts at the front my hairline - gray sprouts mind you. :ohwell:

The weird thing is my hair is not growing at the same rate, not even close. There is a chunk of hair that grew about 3/4" longer than the rest. It was noticeably longer, so I had to even it up.

I still love the product and highly recommend it.

ekomba

Mahalialee4 said:

i just washed my hair today first i notice that my hair when dripping with cond and even wet tend to curl a lil bit to itself and got longer. ANd i m upset i just run out of mtg today so i m reorder next friday and in the meantime cowash daily. i have no tangles when i wash the hair is really soft no shedding and yahooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! i can finally make two afro puffs with all the hair in it yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i did not see it coming but after hair drying i was able to part in half and put everything on each side i m so happppppppy. so while i wait for more mtg i guess i m also take a break from braids and let the hair be. so my new regimen for a week cowash daily and then put in afro puffs no baggy method and satin cap at night then when i receive the mtg i resume cornrows and mtg between rows and baggie method grow hair grow i had took my twists out and the hair feels fuller and lil bit longer but i wont measure again as i last measure nov 22 until january or february

Mahalialee4

Funny thing Meia: My hair used to tangle at the back of my head too. I think it is because it is getting thicker and it is also a different texture than the rest, so packed all into a bun or quick ponytail wrap...maybe it was not getting enough stretch. Plus I hate to manipulate it too much back there and maybe did not do the same type of combout. But tonite when I put the MTG in the back area acted like somebody, lol. bonjour

maryj1584

Hey ekomba, I checked out your fotki and I have to say that is some MEGA growth, you go girl, you would be at waistlenght in no time. I noticed that you take vitamines, what is your vitamine regimen?
Thanks
:)
ekomba said:
i just washed my hair today first i notice that my hair when dripping with cond and even wet tend to curl a lil bit to itself and got longer. ANd i m upset i just run out of mtg today so i m reorder next friday and in the meantime cowash daily. i have no tangles when i wash the hair is really soft no shedding and yahooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! i can finally make two afro puffs with all the hair in it yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i did not see it coming but after hair drying i was able to part in half and put everything on each side i m so happppppppy. so while i wait for more mtg i guess i m also take a break from braids and let the hair be. so my new regimen for a week cowash daily and then put in afro puffs no baggy method and satin cap at night then when i receive the mtg i resume cornrows and mtg between rows and baggie method grow hair grow i had took my twists out and the hair feels fuller and lil bit longer but i wont measure again as i last measure nov 22 until january or february

ekomba

maryj1584 said:
Hey ekomba, I checked out your fotki and I have to say that is some MEGA growth, you go girl, you would be at waistlenght in no time. I noticed that you take vitamines, what is your vitamine regimen?
Thanks
:)

Hey maryj i pmed u but i m repost my vitamin regimen here for everybody. just with these vit i get a good constant 1" per month and they not huge i take them all with my breakfast
-1 GNC solo multi vit
-1 Vitol hair nails skin time released (it also contains 3mg of biotin, 50mg msm
-1 Freeda Silica
-1 nature s made super b complex
-6 Puritan Pride biotin ( so in total i get 9030mg of biotin every day)

i take 2 spoonfuls of Carlson msm/sulfur in my 64fl oz bottle with water so it has no taste cause msm with juice tastes bitter for me and i drink it all day. 2 spoonfuls represent 6grams of msm and 2004 mg of sulfur

Mahalialee4

You people who use MSM and Biotin make me so s...a...ad...cause it makes me break out....but, i'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! No, really...Mahalie just trippin!!!lolol

ekomba

Mahalialee4 said:
You people who use MSM and Biotin make me so s...a...ad...cause it makes me break out....but, i'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! No, really...Mahalie just trippin!!!lolol

haha hey Mahalialee4 sometimes for the biotin and msm, u have to consume loaddddddddds of water to avoid breakouts. I used to break out a lot from the msm and biotin and when i notice it was just the body geting rid of the toxin and as im using very high doses of biotin and msm, i have to up my water considerably. in order not to break out, i have to get at least 128 fl oz water minimum per day and more than that. when i slip and dont drink enough by sheer laziness, i break out on my forehead or face. the msm when u drink a lot of water makes u go to the bathroom every five seconds (im exagerating but it seems like it) and trust me i take 9000mg of biotin and some days from 6000-12 000mg of msm and i found that drinking a lot of water clears the face.

WesternEyes

I've used MTG for about two months, and i've gotten great results. My hair is thicker and longer. My hair probably grew about an inch, which is great because my hair grows so slow.