Growth from Ayurvedic Regimen?

Faith

Hi Ladies,

I know many of you are using the herbs/powders. I just bought shikakai, amla and brahmi powders and will start including them in my regimen this Saturday.

My question is, have any of you noticed any growth that you would attribute to using these powders? If so, how much/month compared to your usual growth?

Faith

Come on ladies...I know many of you do this regimen. Have you noticed any extra growth from it?? :ohwell:

flowinlocks

I believe I have received growth from using it, I have doing Ayurveda since Oct., I was also doing MT/OCT at the time, but I have slacked off and bowed out of the challenge, because the Ayurvedic treatments seem to be all I need for my hair. If you look in my profile at my album pics, you can see the progress I've made so far. I can def. see a difference in the health & and thickness. I am also doing the 3 month Ayurveda challenge, I will post results pics. in March.

justnotsure

I'm using a combination of those powders and some different oils and I can tell a difference in the thickness and health of my hair, but I haven't been using them long enough to notice growth yet...I'll let you know in a couple of months!

Faith

Thanks ladies. Flowinlocks your hair does look thicker and is growing nicely. Can't wait to see how it looks after your 3 month challenge (which I may join)