Growth Aids=Death to hair

AgapeQueen

has anyone ever used ny growth aids nd discovered that it was really bad for your hair? I think imay have came to the conclusion that MTG is great for length but it destroyed the health of my hair...i'm so sad....some suggetions please!

What differences have you noticed in your length? Is is dry? Try clarifying to remove any sulfur residue and slapping on a deep pentrating moisturizing conditioner for 30-45 minutes.

Maybe washing more often might help remedy your problem.

I wouldn't call it death, but my hair did NOT like MTG (got dry, brittle, and broke off), and I was never able to be neat/light fingered enough to get it only on my scalp.....

Hah, my scalp didn't like Lenzi's Request - it itched like crazy - and not the good 'growth' tingle, but INSANELY itchy.

Never tried MN, because I don't have yeast issues.

Urmmm.... I think that's all the growth supplements I've tried, and so far, my hair didn't appreicate any of them.

I wouldn't call it death, but my hair did NOT like MTG (got dry, brittle, and broke off), and I was never able to be neat/light fingered enough to get it only on my scalp.....

Hah, my scalp didn't like Lenzi's Request - it itched like crazy - and not the good 'growth' tingle, but INSANELY itchy.

Never tried MN, because I don't have yeast issues.

Urmmm.... I think that's all the growth supplements I've tried, and so far, my hair didn't appreicate any of them.

... why would that stop you from using it? putting it on your scalp shouldn't affect your yeastiness (or lack thereof).

... why would that stop you from using it? putting it on your scalp shouldn't affect your yeastiness (or lack thereof).

Ah.

I think that the reason that MN works so well for some women (and doesn't work at all for others) is that some people (and I used to be one, until I changed my diet) have full-body candidia (yeast fungus) issues, which can manifest as - a multitude of things....even without having vag. infections - and MN is an anti-fungal (which is why it comes in jock itch/vag. infections/athletes foot concoctions)......

Just in case any yeast does slip through to infect my scalp, I'm using other natural anti-fungals (citric acid, rosemary EO, tea tree oil) on my scalp regularily for their other benefits.

So, yeah. That's why I don't/won't use MN......besides the fact that most of them seem to come in petroleum based suspensions...

What differences have you noticed in your length? Is is dry? Try clarifying to remove any sulfur residue and slapping on a deep pentrating moisturizing conditioner for 30-45 minutes.

Maybe washing more often might help remedy your problem.

The length was great i had 1 inch per month...then I slowed down on some other things i was doing and that i when i began to see breakage..even some bald spot :wallbash:

Ah.

I think that the reason that MN works so well for some women (and doesn't work at all for others) is that some people (and I used to be one, until I changed my diet) have full-body candidia (yeast fungus) issues, which can manifest as - a multitude of things....even without having vag. infections - and MN is an anti-fungal (which is why it comes in jock itch/vag. infections/athletes foot concoctions)......

Just in case any yeast does slip through to infect my scalp, I'm using other natural anti-fungals (citric acid, rosemary EO, tea tree oil) on my scalp regularily for their other benefits.

So, yeah. That's why I don't/won't use MN......besides the fact that most of them seem to come in petroleum based suspensions...

ohh okay, i see! at first i was thinking... "i wonder if she knows it goes on her head and not down there", lol
sorry girl! :)

Back