Growing Hair From Bald???

I've done it several times. When I was a teen/early 20s I shaved my head several times. Back then I used jeri curl juice exclusively because that was all that was available on the market for black hair care. It actually worked very well and my hair grew like gang busters. Of course I was young so everything worked extra good back then. I don't know if it would work as well today.

I think the key for you will be proper nutrition first and foremost. Then be sure to have your basics down - moisture/protein balance and protect it as much as possible.

Hope this helps and congrats on completing chemo. I hope that cancer is a*s up in a deep hole somewhere, never to darken your doorstep ever again.

I've done it several times. When I was a teen/early 20s I shaved my head several times. Back then I used jeri curl juice exclusively because that was all that was available on the market for black hair care. It actually worked very well and my hair grew like gang busters. Of course I was young so everything worked extra good back then. I don't know if it would work as well today.

I think the key for you will be proper nutrition first and foremost. Then be sure to have your basics down - moisture/protein balance and protect it as much as possible.

Hope this helps and congrats on completing chemo. I hope that cancer is a*s up in a deep hole somewhere, never to darken your doorstep ever again.

:bighug:

Girl, you and me both! I wouldn't wish this sh*t on my worst enemy. The first three chemo treatments almost killed my kidneys so they stopped them and did the surgery. They got all the cancer with the surgery, but my oncologist was not comfortable with my only doing three chemo treatments. So, he's ordered three more chemo treatments using a different regimen. I had the first two weeks ago and so far so good. But am really tried of this mess!

Growth will be determined based upon the type, dosage, diet, duration, etc of your chemo treatment. It is going to vary greatly per person.

Congrats for nearly finishing your treatments! I had a shaved head once (nearly bald you could see my scalp) and I just kept it simple with daily moisturizers and weekly CWs and bi-weekly shampoos. I created my own mix of natural oils like EVO and coconut.

I had a co-worker who finished chemo treatments and she was bald too. Afterwards she basically just kept it simple too and her hair grew back even thicker and longer than before!

Back