Greaseless grease

shtow

I am sure many of you ladies have seen wondergro products in the BSS. They make mostly greases; however, I have recently spotted more products, like leave ins. Their greases have really great ingredients minus the petroleum, which I stay away from cuz my hair hates petroleum. I picked up their only product without petroleum which is their "100 percent Cocoa butter". The ingredients are cocoa butter, shea butter, and fragrance. I must say I adore this. It is VERY moisturizing and leaves my hair tangle free. Plus it makes my scalp feel very cool and fresh and keeps the tangles away. Its a good product for anyone looking for any moisturizers or already made butters. It really has me raising a brow at water based moisturizers, but thats another thread lol

Desarae

I love Jane Carter Noursh and Shine. I use it on my daughters hair and scalp. It does what it says. It smells good too.

shtow

The length of my hair. I applied it to my edges and thats how I was able to say how it made my scalp feel.

LovelyLionessa

These products look very interesting Shtow. Thanks for the review. I see Wondergro has 3 types mango, cocoa, and shea butter varities at savebeauty.com. I feel a pj itch coming on. :grin: