God Heard Me

Avyn

I have been going through something very heavy for about 10 years. I have been to thepoint lately where I have been extremely frustrated and I had begun to question God, and His purpose. Angry to the point where I questioned where God was and even His validity and existence. I told got that my faith in Him and Christianity was hanging in the balance. I had one question in particular that I neded clarity on and a few days ago I was literally at my wit's end. God heard and answered me, and although it was one thing, it encouraged me so much. His answer just gave me faith enough to keep holding on until things change.

I'm glad you got some encouragement from God!! A lot of ppl don't engage in respectful but active questions with God. I think all of us have felt this way before.:yep: It is sad that for many of us we are literally about to cross the finish line and go to the next level in the spiritual realm when we give in to our human senses and quit. There is a lot to be said for perseverance. It can be hard but it is always so worth it. Happy to hear you have been refreshed! The joy of the Lord is your strength!
Psa 27:14
14Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Last edited:
I have been going through something very heavy for about 10 years. I have been to thepoint lately where I have been extremely frustrated and I had begun to question God, and His purpose. Angry to the point where I questioned where God was and even His validity and existence. I told got that my faith in Him and Christianity was hanging in the balance. I had one question in particular that I neded clarity on and a few days ago I was literally at my wit's end. God heard and answered me, and although it was one thing, it encouraged me so much. His answer just gave me faith enough to keep holding on until things change.

sounds like a testimony to me :yep:

I'm glad you got some encouragement from God!! A lot of ppl don't engage in respectful but active questions with God. I think all of us have felt this way before.:yep: It is sad that for many of us we are literally about to cross the finish line and go to the next level in the spiritual realm when we give in to our human senses and quit. There is a lot to be said for perseverance. It can be hard but it is always so worth it. Happy to hear you have been refreshed! The joy of the Lord is your strength!
Psa 27:14
14Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

I needed that! I can say that I have gone on a new level in God and that feels good but I am still struggling and still have some pain(emotional) that I don't know if it will ever end or go away. I am in a season of the "in between" and God is developing me and strengthening me but it is a process and it has not been a quick one at that.

Op, keep believing, keep on walking in God, even if what we have prayed for does not get healed, or come to past. In the words of my late grandfather, " Just wait on Him and he will answer prayer".

Your post is such a BLESSING!

:bighug:

You may not 'see' this right now, but God has used you to come this far in your Faith to help a multitude of people who will see this post of yours and not give up.

It may be someone's Marriage... through your post, God is saying'

Hold on!

It may be someone who has been incarserated, awaiting trial, not knowing if God is going to show through for them. And yet God is saying to them through your post... "Hold on"!

A man may be about to take his life, because he just can see past the clouds of despair which have hindered him from having Faith, let alone hope... And yet you posted God's message to him, "Hold on!"

It may be someone about to give up and not continue with drug detox or alcohol... The word is set in place, right here. God is saying to them. "Hold on"!

A woman may be waiting for test results from a cancer screening and about to lost it, because she is unable to undure the pain of another chemo treatment. God is here, whispering in her ear... My Daughter, "Hold on"!

Someone's praying not to lose their home; they have no idea where the money's coming from... God used you, right here, in all of your hurt and pain, to tell them,

Don't give up on me. I have you fixed within my heart for ever; Trust in me once again. I'm right here with you now. 'Hold on'!

Our pain is never in vain. God brings us through and out and others with us. :Rose:

Hold on! For the God you are trusting in , will never ever leave you nor forsake you. No not ever. Not ever... :love3:

Back