GNC ultra nourishair = pimples??

dinarine

hey everyone, ive been using the GNC ultranourishair vitamins for a month and wasnt sure if it was doing anything for my hair but i know they take a while to kick in.. Im now just begining the second month and im breaking out on my face... should I stop taking it? or do the pimples evetually go away? anyone experiencing vitamins and pimples?

I stopped taking them..vitamin's for growth tore my skin up in a very short time...I'm still trying to fade the scaring. I went from a nuetrogena commercial to counting 30 pimples on one cheek alone. Use at your own risk. (the vitamins I took were biotin, msm, and utra nourish in rotation... it took a few weeks for my skin to break out from the day I began taking them a month to clear active acne once I stopped taking them and I still have scars 7 months later...I had perfect skin prior to using vitamins for growth...and I would shave my head bald to have my skin back to be honest.

I just take a multi-vitamin. I added extra Vit C to help my skin, Vit D-3, Calcium, and Collagen. I want my old skin back - NO more xtra biotin, msm, etc. for me.

Yes, I get pimples with my vitamins at first. The my skin clears up and looks better than before. If I stop taking them for a while I have to go through the acne thing again. I think smooth radiant skin is worth it, but if you scar easily (as most colored folks do) then it might not be worth it.

I tried the GNC but didn't like the fact that it wasn't very comprehensive (I need a good multivitamin because of my poor diet), so I switched to Maxi-Hair which I love and have been taking for about 5 years.

for people that got acne how was your water intake? I thought the nourishair was a multi-vitamin am I wrong?? maybe I can take half the dosage

that happened to me! i thought it was extra biotin, but I didnt have this problem with the other HSN vitamins that I took

This happened to me...so no more msm or biotin or vitamins that contains biotin..I drink tons of water.

I would love my skin back..it is hard work getting my skin back to where it was before.

No GNC was horrid for me, but I took biotin straight for weeks and no pimples, GNC two days blister pimples on my chest :nono:

Back