Giving thanks...

Lovelylocs

It has been about a year now that I have been coming to this board and getting advice and hair tips and I can really a dramatic difference in my hair. My hair is almost brastrap in the back and it looks and feels great! My relationship with my hair has greatly improved during this time period. As a result, I feel that I am a more confident, happier person! One of the most important thing for me during my 1 year journey was positivity. We all know that positivity is key. If we love our hair then it will love us back, right? So...

Let's post about why we love our hair! I'll start...
I love my hair because sheis so thick and full!

Nay

I love my hair because it's unique. The good Lord knew what He was doing when He made African-American hair. He wanted us to be versatile!

B

ballet_bun

Well ... I just love my hair because it's fun to play with and take care of. And, "she's" starting to look healthier

alona

I love my hair because she is a survivor! No matter what I do to her (and I have done a lot) she always stays w/me. She gets beat down sometimes but bounces back like a champ and won't give up on me and is striving to be her best.

greAtness333

Well, I can't say this now but I love my hair because it's mine too. (This is the first time in 5 years I've had any type of fake hair and before that 4 yrs. and once before that.) Anywho it's thick, strong, healthy and growing.