Give your hair growth a jump start!!

Edie

This is what is working for me right now. I have added the following to my regimen. They are all in powdered form except for the chlorophyll. Spirulina, MSM, chlorella. I wanted to get more energy and knew that chlorella and spirulina were good for that. But I thought "hey why not try the powdered kind. That way it will all get absorbed. So for the last 3 weeks I have used 1 teaspoon MSM powder, 1 teaspoon spiruling, 1 teaspoon Chlorella and 1 tablespoon Chlorophyll liquid in one eight once class of carrot/orange juice mix. I drink it just before going to bed. At first I would get kind of jittery during the day, but the effects wear off. I haven't had any problem sleeping either. My energy level is improving and my hair growth is faster. I have gotten an inch in the past three weeks. I think my body is responding to these because I have not taken them in a long while and then I was taking the MSM and the rest in pill form.

candibaby

congratulations on your inch in 3 weeks!
i got one inch in a month, and am nearing an inch and a half!

Edie

Don't have the resouces to buy a scanner and all the gadgets required. I just got a new PC and dished out about 2500 for that with the flat screen monitor, color printer, etc. This stuff costs me big bucks. But I shouldn't have to buy a new one for at least 6 years.

happylocks

there is just too much growth going on all over the forum Happy for u Edie
Congrands on ur growth, I can only take the MSM

gn1g

Edie said:
This is what is working for me right now. I have added the following to my regimen. They are all in powdered form except for the chlorophyll. Spirulina, MSM, chlorella. I wanted to get more energy and knew that chlorella and spirulina were good for that. But I thought "hey why not try the powdered kind. That way it will all get absorbed. So for the last 3 weeks I have used 1 teaspoon MSM powder, 1 teaspoon spiruling, 1 teaspoon Chlorella and 1 tablespoon Chlorophyll liquid in one eight once class of carrot/orange juice mix. I drink it just before going to bed. At first I would get kind of jittery during the day, but the effects wear off. I haven't had any problem sleeping either. My energy level is improving and my hair growth is faster. I have gotten an inch in the past three weeks. I think my body is responding to these because I have not taken them in a long while and then I was taking the MSM and the rest in pill form.

Don't know if your are still on this board, but are you still doing this?