Girl...you know that's a WEAVE!

RegaLady

The new video looks good, in fact both do. You don't wear your hair for other people but for yourself and that's good. Many people will talk alot of times, you can't control that. Take it as a compliment, if you wish, but don't expect people to change. Your hair looks good! Love what you got but don't 'cast your pearls before swine'.

Amerie123

Well, they can't say your hair is fake now.

OT: dang girl, your progress is on POINT!!!!!! WOWWWWWW, that's beautiful!!!

ETA: OP, in case you haven't noticed, I left a comment on your youtube under "cinnamonsdelight"

Last edited:

yuriko

Game over!

I do think that you would have posted this video with no added headache if she had just asked nicely. But nevertheless at least now everyone is convinced

song_of_serenity

LMAO! Tell my why chick sent me a MESSAGE in my inbox in all caps with the subject title "IT'S JUST F'ING YOUTUBE" Yet she cared enough to post me this:

NO **** I KNOW SHE POSTED A VIDEO I WAS THE FIRST TO COMMENT ON IT I JUST DIDNT WANT A PRODUCT THAT I DIDNT SEE REALLY WORK AND MY COMMENT YOU TOOK IT WRONG I SAID IT AS IF I REALLY COULDNT BELIEAVE IT IN SHOCK LIKE NOT TELL HER IT WAS WEAVE AND IF I ****IN DIDNT THATS MY BUSINESS I WASNT PUT NON TIHS EARTH TO PLEASE YO *** OR NOBODY ELSE THIS IS YOUTUBE GET OVER IT AND YES THAT WAS WEAVE IN MY HAIR BEFOR I WENT NATURAL WHO GIVES A DAM IM WAY TO CONFIDENT TO LET YOU OR ANY *** KISSER BRING ME DOWN NOW SWALLOW THAT **** PEACE.NOW YOU CAN SAY I WAS RUDE .

So it seems she was only saying it in SHOCK and was NOT saying your hair is fake. xD So it seems she was the first to comment on your new video?

*sigh* People...she feels dumb since she was proven wrong. Idiot.
~*Janelle~*

Kawaii1

I got weave checked by my mother inlaw and my hair is just now sl. She said it grew out nice then said is that all you and patted the back of my head. Whatever, I love my mother in law so I let the patting slide. I suppose my hair must be doing well.

Patricia

WOW She is still posting negative comments lol...just posted 4mins ago:

"not convinced i need her to convince me im a stylist on my page the pic in the background is a sew in i did it and it looks really real.and your right real hair sticks out but so many inches shorter from the root.come on oh well not my problem.i wanna see her actually doing her hair point blank if not this is so a fraud."

Is it anyway you can report her or block her?

supermodelsonya

In all truthfulness, I really didn't think she expected to be called on her comments. I think that's why she backed down and deleted them. We came on there defending patience with the quickness LOL!

It's nice to have e-friends lol

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
I know for sure its the way she got at you. I would be pissed too. But MANNNN, I would kill for someone to tell me that now :lachen: You have luscious hair! You go!

Lynnerie

To me this is a back-handed compliment. Sure there are some weaves out there that look perfect but if I take the time to get my hair healthy I dont want it being confused with being a weave.

The poster has beautiful hair and she should get the credit not some hair out of a package.

Highly Favored8

This is just so SAD that you had to do this to prove your point. Checkmate do what you do. Yes, your hair is real b/c I love your product and it works for me. Even when you reach to your WST people will always HATE on you b/c they do not want to do it. Shoot when you did your last update and combed it through I saw the realness in your hair. I mean HATERATION for real. I hope the person who said that can man/woman up to it. Your hair looks and is wonderful. WOW sorry you had to go through this.

CHECKMATE!

In all truthfulness, I really didn't think she expected to be called on her comments. I think that's why she backed down and deleted them. We came on there defending patience with the quickness LOL!

It's nice to have e-friends lol

I really and truly appreciate all of you ladies support,thanks for being my LHCF sistas:blowkiss:

GoldenBreeze

Patience, I didn't realize the girl had come on your YouTube, and gone 51-50. I still stay jealousy is flattery, but that was way beyond jealousy. Maybe she was afraid of the competition. At any rate, you did the right thing by posting the new vid. It worked like a charm. Good luck in all that you do sweetie.:yep:

CHECKMATE!

New comment from her:

"i deleted my comments because my in box was just flooding some had the same thought but i guess was scared to express unlike me but some disagreed which is totally fair unlike you i believe everyone is entitled to there opinion because im an adult in an adult state of mind."

She is extremely immature,I have not sent nor responded to ANY messages,getting kinda' creepy now...I am trying to stay professional and let this ...I digress,I will block her :(

ETA:Ok... I see...she was responding to another comment...she is just digging a hole for herself,what a waste of energy :)

Last edited:

supermodelsonya

IF she was truly being an adult, she wouldn't have come out the way she did. She approached the whole thing pretty childishly.

I wonder why she took that sew in down that she claimed looked real? Hmmm..

Alright...(SMS has left this thread....)

caribeandiva

Human being
New comment from her:

"i deleted my comments because my in box was just flooding some had the same thought but i guess was scared to express unlike me but some disagreed which is totally fair unlike you i believe everyone is entitled to there opinion because im an adult in an adult state of mind."

Does she not know how to use punctuations? I'm getting a headache trying to make sense of her "sentences".

yuriko

i deleted my comments because my in box was just flooding some had the same thought but i guess was scared to express unlike me but some disagreed which is totally fair unlike you i believe everyone is entitled to there opinion because im an adult in an adult state of mind.

Lol, guys, she sent me the same message. This one definitely has issues

supermodelsonya

^^I had someone leave some nasty comments on my video and my page (jealousy...I'm doing something right) so I made my page private and only friends can send me messages. I'm sure she tried to send me something but.....

FAILED!

She's really............ extra, huh?

yuriko

This is a quote from the personal message she sent me

thanks sweetie for understanding im just paranoid you should see my hair from using products that didnt work sorry for the trouble

I guess its understandable that she was skeptical, but she was rude. I am happy that patience put up the new video, she probably already ordered the products