FUBU .Hair

alireno

I just got back from Target and noticed that FUBU has a haircare line called "FUBU.Hair". I was very surprised to see that. I stood in front of the products and wrote the names of each down to share with you. These are the FUBU.Hair products: Hair and Scalp Enhancer Balm, Smoothing Creme, Hair and Scalp Oil Spray, Setting and Sculpting Spray, Silk Protein Shampoo, and Intensive Protein Conditioner. I didn't really have time to look at the ingredients. If anyone has tried this line, let me know how it works for you.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
How very nice of you to take time to write them down to share with us. Thanks
--sounds interesting.

daviine

I also saw this line at Target. One of the products --I think the pomade/grease has an impressive ingredient list. I remember wishing that the hairdressing was a conditioner instead. I can't remember the ingedients though because that was last week.

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
I saw this too. Apparently all the Targets in my area have decided to discontinue selling my S-Curl
to make room for this! No wonder I was able to buy an 8oz bottle for $1.44 when it's usually $4. Humph.

DelightfulFlame

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone has tried this line, let me know how it works for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...yea, let us know. Whoever is brave enough to try this stuff, we definitely want to hear about it!