For all the prayer warriors

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Good Morning,

Before I start just hear me out. I already know what you are going to say before you even say it but i need a favor.
Can you please pray for me and ask God to take away this desire for me that has been tormenting me practically all my life. It has caused me to sin and to live of life of anxiety,stress,pain,emotional,physical,psychological,financial ,etc.
My life would be so much better if i could have this taken away like Paul i have asked God to take it away but it only goes away for a short time it comes back an it serves no purpose. the only difference is between paul and i is that those thorns were put in his side to keep him from thinking to highly of himself.
I just want peace. the bible says He is the author of peace not confusion.
Yes im talking about love. :nono::ohwell::perplexed. you already know my story. i cant wait any longer i cant wait another minute i know you are thinking just wait where is my faith. i have faith in God i really do He has blessed me so much my cup is running over. God is an Awesome God this does not take away from the Love I have for Him. Im just not willing to wait.
I just want the desire to go away for good. and stay gone. No disrespect please dont encourage me just say that you will pray to God on my behalf to help me have that peace and for that desire to be dormant

thank you

I will pray that the Lord gives you strength to use the tools that he has already given you to deal with every situation including this 'thorn' ....I pray that you will desire the Lord in such away that YOU will not want to given into temptation and that your heart desire will be HIS alone and that you will rest in the peace that He has given you...

Good Morning,

Before I start just hear me out. I already know what you are going to say before you even say it but i need a favor.
Can you please pray for me and ask God to take away this desire for me that has been tormenting me practically all my life. It has caused me to sin and to live of life of anxiety,stress,pain,emotional,physical,psychological,financial ,etc.
My life would be so much better if i could have this taken away like Paul i have asked God to take it away but it only goes away for a short time it comes back an it serves no purpose. the only difference is between paul and i is that those thorns were put in his side to keep him from thinking to highly of himself.
I just want peace. the bible says He is the author of peace not confusion.
Yes im talking about love. :nono::ohwell::perplexed. you already know my story. i cant wait any longer i cant wait another minute i know you are thinking just wait where is my faith. i have faith in God i really do He has blessed me so much my cup is running over. God is an Awesome God this does not take away from the Love I have for Him. Im just not willing to wait.
I just want the desire to go away for good. and stay gone. No disrespect please dont encourage me just say that you will pray to God on my behalf to help me have that peace and for that desire to be dormant

thank you

Back