Following directions on labels?

Glib Gurl

How closely do you folllow directions on hair products? I find that I hardly ever follow the directions . . . I just listen to you ladies here. So far, so good. But just wondering what others do . . .

Yes and no. For conditioners, I just know that 3 or 10 minutes the manufacturer recommends just won't cut it. Neither do I rinse and repeat on shampoos. But special treatments? Yes, I tend to follow the directions closely at least the first time I use it, then adjust accordingly.

Yes and no. For conditioners, I just know that 3 or 10 minutes the manufacturer recommends just won't cut it. Neither do I rinse and repeat on shampoos. But special treatments? Yes, I tend to follow the directions closely at least the first time I use it, then adjust accordingly.

What she said- Exactly!!!

I rarely follow directions. I will only follow them if the directions match how I think the product should be used. :look: I don't follow directions on poos, conditioners, protein, or relaxers. I just do what I know works for my hair... and listen to advice from LHCF ladies.

Well, for conditioners unless it is something like the heavy duty aphogee or duo tex, I always let it sit for atleast 10 minutes. I only lather once with shampoo.

Back