Flexirods on Ebay? Where?!

SimpleKomplexity

Foxy made me want my rollers....NOW!! lol I promised my hair that I would by them for her...if she got to APL.:grin:..but...I want them now lool.

Where is that post for the Ebay Flexible rollers. It's like 6 packs of them for $20? I can't find it with the search feature?

Do you guys like the flexirods?

How long did it take to ship?

HoneyDew

You can just get them from any average BSS, you know. I am sure Ebay would include shipping. You can just go pick them up from some place. Even Sally's has them.

SimpleKomplexity

I know they have them but ooh they're soooo high! And on this ebay listing you get 6 packs of rollers for $20 PLUS some other rollers

foxieroxienyc

Lol, sorry, I'm always starting trouble!

Yeah go for it, they're a worthy investment and sooo easy to use. I sometimes hate having to rollerset because its a long process. Not the case with these. I'm going to use the jumbo size ones on my next wash. I'm hoping to get a similar look to magnetic rollers that I will then saran wrap for a straight style.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Ok, one more question.......are the purple ones the largest you can get?.....and how large are they?

CocoGlow

ajoyfuljoy

I got my deal, I paid 6.50 for the big box of them.

If you search "288 perm rods" it will bring it up. You get over a hundred flexis and over a hundred permies (I haven't done the final count).

And yes, they work. It's a sweet deal. You could get it and then split them with someone else.

The 16 dollars for S&H (and yes, it did cost 11.00 for it to ship to me, I think they included 5 for processing) is nothing compared to all that you get.

CocoGlow

I got my deal, I paid 6.50 for the big box of them.

If you search "288 perm rods" it will bring it up. You get over a hundred flexis and over a hundred permies (I haven't done the final count).

And yes, they work. It's a sweet deal. You could get it and then split them with someone else.

The 16 dollars for S&H (and yes, it did cost 11.00 for it to ship to me, I think they included 5 for processing) is nothing compared to all that you get.

Oh I see..I thought it was all permrods but now I see that the package includes both...boy that's a lot of rods!! LOL

I might buy mine from Ebay or here: http://salon.wimexbeauty.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=7040

You get 12 rods per pack w/ prices ranging from $2.39-4.99 depending on rod length & diameter. They might not be as cheap as ebay but I think you can get a good deal here compared to paying $6.95 for 10 rods per pack elsewhere on other sites besides ebay...

The thing that gets me about ebay is that they only provide 3 sizes the Purple, Orange & Blue and sooo many...

I have to calculate the costs and determine how much I might need before making a final decision ....

Oh I have a question: Do these rods wear out over time? If so, It might be wise to buy in bulk....if not, I don't think I need that many...hmmm

liteskinshowdy

Hey, I have a tone of rollers that i can sell - it's hard for me to use them by myself and also, i bought the curlformers kit! So I haven't used any of my other rollers for a couple of months! I have the orange flexirods (alot) and i have the green and red rollers used for a wet set and i have the orange perm rods that have the string that snaps on the other end. Once i get home i'll take a picture and post it with the price - just pm me if you might be interested!!!!!!!!!1

liteskinshowdy

Here is a picture of the rods i have for sale. I have 40 of the orange flexi rods, 36 of the red magnetic rollers 12 of the green magnetic rollers and 36 of the orange rods. PM me if interested.