Figuring out hair type??

angeleyez04

Hi ladies of LHCF, i am very new to this forum and really self hair care. I was wondering if anyone knew how i could figure out what hair type i have. I have seen people write 4a/b etc and i dont really know how they figure this out.
Also I am trying to find a good mositurizer for my hair..i have tried pantene pro-v daily oil cream mositurizer for women of color but i am not a big fan. I was going to try Neutrogena triple mositure silk in mosturizer..does anyone know how good it is and recommend others please. Thank u!

NYAmicas

Seeker
http://healthytextures.typepad.com/my_journey_to_healthy_hai/2007/11/information-on-.html

That's a link to Macherie's website, and it's really good. The search engine here (if it's working) should bring up a bunch of more aid for you.
As to good conditioners I'd suggest the ones displayed in my siggy, Herbal Essenses has been doing great for me.
Figuring out if your hair thrives on creamy or watery conditioners, what ingredients are detrimental or drying, if you can survive on the cheapies or you need the expensive.......it's all here.:yep: