Favorite Product Line??

vickyd

I have tried quite a few lines -- some expensive some relatively cheap -- right now I am loving the entire NTM line and that is all that I have been using for the last week.

NTM poo and con
NTM silk touch leave-in
NTM oil treatment
NTM deep conditioner
NTM serum

baglady215

vickyd said:
I have tried quite a few lines -- some expensive some relatively cheap -- right now I am loving the entire NTM line and that is all that I have been using for the last week.

NTM poo and con
NTM silk touch leave-in
NTM oil treatment
NTM deep conditioner
NTM serum

Me too! The poo is my favorite poo!

miracle

Oh, MAN....this is hard. I don't have just one favorite, but these lines rank tops in my book:

Mane n' Tail
Dove
John Frieda
Africa's Best Organics

MonaLisa

vickyd said:

NTM poo and con
NTM silk touch leave-in
NTM oil treatment
NTM deep conditioner
NTM serum

Oooh, another NTM crackhead like me that uses the whole line! Yeah...and...a phyto'er as well...:woot:

Barbara

Princess
Verifen Complex . . .

Just because this five year old thread is old doesn't mean it isn't good.

Last edited:

chebaby

hmmmmm i would have to go with karens body beautiful. i love her conditioning shampoo, deep conditioner, hair mask, hair milk, hair cream and i like the hair butter too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay Currently....Here's are Mine: *Which are ALL subject to change* at a Moments Notice and in no particular order:

1) Joico
2) Alter Ego
3) Alterna
4) Paul Mitchell
5) Nexxus
7) AG Fast Food
8) Redken

LadyPBC

In no particular order:
- Aubrey Organics (conditioners)
- Qhemet Biologics (honey stuff)
- Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme (for my twistouts)
- Shea Butter (any kind)
- Hawaiian Silky 14n1 (cuz I am livin by the juice)
- Vatika Frosting (not sure who makes it right now but - it smells so good)
- Castor Oil (for my ends)

lushlady

Lately it has been Paul Mitchell and aphogee, but that will probably change when the summer is over.

lovelexi

Nexxus and Bee Mine. I will be trying yes to carrots soon. I feel another fave coming on. There is not one product line that i like exclusively.