Fallen Nation: All the Kings Horses/All the Kings Men/Cant Put it Back Together Again

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
How are the 'Mighty' Fallen? How does any Nation or Kingdom fall?

When they turn their hearts away from God. We can point and blame all we want, but the answer will always be the same, It is by our sins as a Nation, whereby we have fallen.

It is the sins that 'we' have embraced as a Nation, which God has made perfectly clear, that have caused this Nation to fall into it's calamity.

All throughout the word of God, we will see one example after another where those who chose not to honor Him, famine in the land shortly followed and they were conquered by their own enemies. Women ate their own children and peril and disease became epidemic. Wars were prominant, for what was sown was reaped by those who turned to other gods and sought after their own minds and not the heart of God.

As a Nation, this country has slipped so far into the mire that many don't even realize the stench that they wallow in; for they have ebraced the sin and created a compost which fertilizes the soil in which the seeds of sin have been planted. As Eve partook of the forbidden fruit, so have many in this country and have taken the seeds from the fruit thereof, and replanted them for a continued harvest............of sin and destruction.

How are the Mighty Fallen?

This country is in dire straights, and not from the 8 year term of one man. But from the sins which they have embraced, and in turn have literally pushed God out and where God is not, the people/nation run unruly. For in this country and it's government, there is no rule and no regard for God unless, He fits into their 'agenda'. For men have re-written the script to 'allow' their sin to fit within. No one wants to be or feel accountable for what they have done wrong, so instead they call wrong, right and right they call wrong. And the root of it is the fruit of it which we see now in our economy, world peace, the sins of our government which had been set longer than 8 years.

The irony is that the sin has not been acknowledged, not even by those who call themselves Christians; instead they expect that elect of a new President will honor their sin and rule it acceptable and so.

How are the Mighty Fallen?

President Obama is not able to 'fix' what has gone array; only God can and God will, but only for those who choose Him.

The day has come for the word to be fulfilled, "The wealth of the sinner is laid in store for the just." and also, the 'first' shall be last and the last shall be first.' This is the season for God to show Himself strong for those who chose to follow Him and those who did not will lack.

Out of fear, many mock and many crawl into denial, their pride fails them to take heed. While they still point and blame, their heads will bow in shame.

As in the days of Noah, when he was 'mocked' for what God had called him to do, so shall it be in this day and the hour, when God's children who were mocked for fulfilling His will, will be the ones sealed safely in His Ark while the 'mockers' will be on the outside looking in.

The Game is Over.... It's in the Word.

Highly Favored8

Re: Fallen Nation: All the Kings Horses/All the Kings Men/Cant Put it Back Together A

What you just said Shimmie is So Sad and so true in what is WRONG with this country. Look at what and who is trying to take over. However, Shimmie, I serve the Father of the Most High! I am (We are ) his Daughters and in his word "The Lord had Promised to Never Leave nor Forsake Us, No matter What" I stand on that, WOE be unto them who thought that God can be and will be mocked, :nono:, Woe be unto them.

This is why it is so important to me and for me to just trust in the Lord, For he will never leave nor forsake me or others who trust in him.

I could care less about a lot of things now around me why b/c I mastered I am in this World however, I am not of the world. When crap hits the fan. You better beleive myself and others are going to stand on God's word. God can turn back on America however, you have some people who tithe and stand on God's word and His word will never come unto him void! Not EVER! I love My Abba Father For this Abba Father, El Elohim is SO Absoulte!

Yes, the mighty have fallen and the ones who beleive God's promises in his word will "have the wealth of the wicked" Amen!

cheetarah1980

Re: Fallen Nation: All the Kings Horses/All the Kings Men/Cant Put it Back Together A

We have to remember that the U.S. was NEVER God's nation and has NEVER been run the way he has outlined in His Word. We are the modern day Rome. Rome was NEVER a holy nation but they experienced wealth, prosperity, military supremacy, an increase in knowledge, etc. before their downfall. The same will happen here and then there will be a new Rome. The cycle repeats until Messiah comes again and finally reigns on His throne in Jerusalem. Then all of his people will go up to Mt. Zion and worship Him and celebrating the Feast of Trumpets. It's coming...just one step at a time.

Shimmie

Staff member

What you just said Shimmie is So Sad and so true in what is WRONG with this country. Look at what and who is trying to take over. However, Shimmie, I serve the Father of the Most High! I am (We are ) his Daughters and in his word "The Lord had Promised to Never Leave nor Forsake Us, No matter What"

I stand on that, WOE be unto them who thought that God can be and will be mocked, :nono:, Woe be unto them.

This is why it is so important to me and for me to just trust in the Lord, For he will never leave nor forsake me or others who trust in him.

I could care less about a lot of things now around me why b/c I mastered I am in this World however, I am not of the world. When crap hits the fan.

You better beleive myself and others are going to stand on God's word. God can turn back on America however, you have some people who tithe and stand on God's word and His word will never come unto him void! Not EVER! I love My Abba Father For this Abba Father, El Elohim is SO Absoulte!

Yes, the mighty have fallen and the ones who beleive God's promises in his word will "have the wealth of the wicked" Amen!

I had to highlight your entire post. For when we read God's word, your entier post is verbatim.

Have you noticed the 'Empires' which were once Huge, the giants, the kings of the economy, and now like humpty dumpty, they have all fallen down. The banks, Real Estate, Automobile Industry, Oil and Gas, Investment Funds whom folks trusted in, instead of God. They have fallen from off of their walls, their forts have been demolished, and it's not a bail out that can save them. :nono:

I look in wonder at this world's current events; and then I am humbled to my knees to thank God for His ultimate grace which shall abound to all those who honor Him. This world serves many Masters, many gods; yet their fate is to their choice. It's not our new president, nor anyone in his cabinet that can fix it. :nono: From here on, it's as Joshua said, "Choose yiou this day whom you will serve, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Even President Obama and the White House is not exempt from this. :nono:

To God be the glory.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member

We have to remember that the U.S. was NEVER God's nation and has NEVER been run the way he has outlined in His Word. We are the modern day Rome.

Rome was NEVER a holy nation but they experienced wealth, prosperity, military supremacy, an increase in knowledge, etc. before their downfall. The same will happen here and then there will be a new Rome. The cycle repeats until Messiah comes again and finally reigns on His throne in Jerusalem. Then all of his people will go up to Mt. Zion and worship Him and celebrating the Feast of Trumpets. It's coming...just one step at a time.
There was a time when this country was God focused and based. Even the 'movies' had censorship and they had no shame in mentioning God or Jesus. My favorite move genre is 'Film Noir', the old movies :yep:. There was always a 'penalty' for sin, no matter what it was.

Then Cheetarah..... it began to slip... and Cheetarah, it's just like you said, "one step at a time." Little by little, things became 'lax' and more and more of the Roman mindset and manners came into play.

You know what's sad? There will Still be some who will continue to deny this up until the very end and then it will be too late. But yet, it's all in God's word to forewarn us. :nono:

cheetarah1980

There was a time when this country was God focused and based. Even the 'movies' had censorship and they had no shame in mentioning God or Jesus. My favorite move genre is 'Film Noir', the old movies :yep:. There was always a 'penalty' for sin, no matter what it was.

Then Cheetarah..... it began to slip... and Cheetarah, it's just like you said, "one step at a time." Little by little, things became 'lax' and more and more of the Roman mindset and manners came into play.

You know what's sad? There will Still be some who will continue to deny this up until the very end and then it will be too late. But yet, it's all in God's word to forewarn us. :nono:

I don't know if this nation was ever really God based. We can look to scripture to see exactly how God wanted a nation set up. The U.S. was never a theocracy and contrary to popular belief was NEVER based on Christian principles. The doctrine of all men being created equal and the inalienable rights of men (as in mankind) is pulled straight from the enlightenment movement. The constitution and Bill of Rights is based in individual rights, especially property rights.
I'm not saying that our founding principles aren't good. They are well placed for a secular nation. But let there be no mistake, the U.S. has always been a secular nation. Were the citizens of this country more religious in the past? Yes. But we really need to ask ourselves whether it was a religious zeal based on the wanting to be in touch with the heart of God or fueled by the culture (i.e. cultural Christianity).
People followed the rules of propriety and because the culture of this country was Christian in some ways, mentioning God's name was accepted. We've slowly moved away from that culture as a nation (not implying our government but the majority of citizens). Individual citizens will turn back to God in these worsening times, and hopefully this time with a heart that truly seeks his will (not just doing what they've always done cause mommy and daddy did it too). Others will continue to turn away from him. The U.S. was NEVER meant to be God's chosen nation so it's inevitable really.

Highly Favored8

I had to highlight your entire post. For when we read God's word, your entier post is verbatim.

Have you noticed the 'Empires' which were once Huge, the giants, the kings of the economy, and now like humpty dumpty, they have all fallen down. The banks, Real Estate, Automobile Industry, Oil and Gas, Investment Funds whom folks trusted in, instead of God. They have fallen from off of their walls, their forts have been demolished, and it's not a bail out that can save them. :nono:

I look in wonder at this world's current events; and then I am humbled to my knees to thank God for His ultimate grace which shall abound to all those who honor Him. This world serves many Masters, many gods; yet their fate is to their choice. It's not our new president, nor anyone in his cabinet that can fix it. :nono: From here on, it's as Joshua said, "Choose yiou this day whom you will serve, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Even President Obama and the White House is not exempt from this. :nono:

To God be the glory.

Thank you for pointing this out. Shimmie I look back at the times when mine/ our forefathers and mothers who Survived the Great Depression, Slavery, I know my that my ancestors served and beleived on the Almighty Abba Father in heaven for all of their needs. No matter what, this gives me so much, so much hope in the Lord regradless of what other people say and think b/c I know that when things hit the fan in this country "in the days of Faminine I still shall be satisfied" I can testify on that verse all day long. I stand on God's promises for my life, I repent and recompence some times for days on end in my own personal life. America has been given plenty of chances to turn from her wicked ways however, it is just not so. Abba Father may turn his back on America however, you I and other beleivers on him " shall be satisfied in the days of faminine" Not only that people will see well "why are they still prospering" Remember we are witnesses for Christ we can say to them " My God supplies all of my needs according to his riches and Glory!" Shimmie I must stand on God's promises the Holy Bible! I am clinging to God now more than I ever had in my life.

Highly Favored8

I don't know if this nation was ever really God based. We can look to scripture to see exactly how God wanted a nation set up. The U.S. was never a theocracy and contrary to popular belief was NEVER based on Christian principles. The doctrine of all men being created equal and the inalienable rights of men (as in mankind) is pulled straight from the enlightenment movement. The constitution and Bill of Rights is based in individual rights, especially property rights.
I'm not saying that our founding principles aren't good. They are well placed for a secular nation. But let there be no mistake, the U.S. has always been a secular nation. Were the citizens of this country more religious in the past? Yes. But we really need to ask ourselves whether it was a religious zeal based on the wanting to be in touch with the heart of God or fueled by the culture (i.e. cultural Christianity).
People followed the rules of propriety and because the culture of this country was Christian in some ways, mentioning God's name was accepted. We've slowly moved away from that culture as a nation (not implying our government but the majority of citizens). Individual citizens will turn back to God in these worsening times, and hopefully this time with a heart that truly seeks his will (not just doing what they've always done cause mommy and daddy did it too). Others will continue to turn away from him. The U.S. was NEVER meant to be God's chosen nation so it's inevitable really.

So, then I ask you this question why do we have what is listed here on the bottom?

"We have in God we Trust on the Money",- This is also our Country's Motto

The United States is also Represented as the Eagle and the Eagles are very signifigant in the Bible

The Top of the Washington Monument in Washingtion DC.

Laus Deo means Praise Be to God

"I pledge Alligence to the Flag of The United States of America

and to the Republic for Which it Stands One Nation Under God
With Liberty and Justice for all ".

From what I was told that we are the most tithing nation on earth. This is what I was told.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member

So, then I ask you this question why do we have what is listed here on the bottom?
"We have in God we Trust on the Money",

ITA: :yep:

Our country was indeed established upon God's principles. :yep: It's so knee deep in sin, it's no small wonder that anyone would think otherwise. We have a generation that has it's own set of standards. Yet, the Bible is what our original laws were based upon. The Ten Commandments were the integeral base of our foundation. The oath taken in the court of law, before sworn testimonies, were taken upon the Bible. Marriage ceremonies and vows were taken before God.

Every vessel (ship) which was Christened, was just that, dedicated to the Lord.

The innuagural oath included the words "so help me God" and the Bible was used to swear upon.

Prayer dedications held in the White House for presidents.

The Ten Commandments were hung in the court of law.

Prayer in schools and before major events.

This country was based upon Bibilical principles, which it has abandoned. And when a country leaves God, they remove themselves from Grace.

Last edited:

cheetarah1980

"We have in God we Trust on the Money",- This is also our Country's Motto

The United States is also Represented as the Eagle and the Eagles are very signifigant in the Bible

From what I was told that we are the most tithing nation on earth. This is what I was told.

I didn't say that Christians haven't led this nation. I said that the U.S. is NOT God's chosen nation. That will always be Israel. The "under God" in the pledge of allegiance was an addendum made in the 1950s, it wasn't there from the start. And yes "God" is written all over monuments and money, however it doesn't mean they are speaking of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

The U.S. was NEVER set up as a theocracy or to be a Christian nation. Did Christians found this country? Yes, but they were moreso deists then born again Christians. Most of Europe was founded by Christians. From Germany to England to France to Spain and none of these countries are considered God's nation either.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't pray for our leaders and that this country shouldn't turn to God. What I'm saying is that U.S. was NEVER meant to be the nation through which God's plan will be executed. That is Israel. And even the Israeli government is NOT set up how God commanded.

If the U.S. were to have modeled its foundation after what God put forth in Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy then I could say that we aren't living up to that title. But alas, the U.S. is NOT. Yes, people swear on a Bible in court, but the foundation of our government is the Constitution of the U.S. A study of the Constitution easily shows that this country was NOT based on Biblical principles, so in the end it will go the way of Egypt, Rome, Babylon and other great nations that had their season. It's what the Word foretells.

Shimmie,

As we used to say, back in the day, "that's deep."

I keep having these dreams that America fell. It was so horribly frightening and shocking that I wrote in down in my journel.

This has been happening to me for about the last 2 years.

I don't even share it with anybody anymore, cause when I tell them my dreams, they blow me off or look at me like I'm crazy and going insane.

Even my friends and family didn't take me seriously when I share these particular dreams with them.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member

Shimmie,

As we used to say, back in the day, "that's deep."

I keep having these dreams that America fell. It was so horribly frightening and shocking that I wrote in down in my journel.

This has been happening to me for about the last 2 years.

I don't even share it with anybody anymore, cause when I tell them my dreams, they blow me off or look at me like I'm crazy and going insane.

Even my friends and family didn't take me seriously when I share these particular dreams with them.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Thank you LadyofVirture, for being so honest. :giveheart:

Can I be honest? I've had the same "impression' for some time about this country. But as you've shared, it's not what you can (or really want) to share or talk about. I even had reservations to post this thread. It's not the normal 'happy feeling' message. *sigh* :nono:

But to see what we are seeing in the news, each day and I mean each day throughout the day, it's one corrupton after another. Before we'd hear it in time spans of a year; a few months, or so. But everyday, there's more and more coming out into the open.

As God's word says, that which was hid in darkness.

God can operate where He's not welcome or acknowledged. :nono:

Blessings to you angel..... :yep:

cheetarah1980

Maybe we should rejoice at what's going on in this country now. If we think about it all of the "great nations" are going to pass away, right. Messiah will set up his throne in Jerusalem. Aren't we just another step closer to that happening? Don't we want that to happen?

Shimmie

Staff member

Maybe we should rejoice at what's going on in this country now. If we think about it all of the "great nations" are going to pass away, right. Messiah will set up his throne in Jerusalem. Aren't we just another step closer to that happening? Don't we want that to happen?
It's just too sad and grieving Darlin' :giveheart: to rejoice. For there are so many who are suffering due to this who are 'innocent' (children) and those who are not directly the cause of this Nation's downfall. And it's grieving, even to the heart of God, our Father for those who will be lost.

"Jesus Wept" and He still does for each of those whom He died for and yet will never 'know' Him. There's great calamity on the horizon and so very many precious souls will be lost forever. No matter how sinful they may be, their souls are still precious to God.

What we can do as 'Christ's Follower's is weep in prayer and fasting for this nation. And the prayers cannot be hap-hazard. It must be a pouring out of our heart and souls for the lost and the weary.

We have to cry out for those who have lost hope in living; for the loss of their homes, jobs, savings, investments. Their loss of faith in God.

For those who trusted in riches instead of in God. Those who trusted in their self-made rules and laws which in turn have manifested against them. We have to cry for those who chose to seek other gods and to turn away from the one true God who is the God and Lord of All.

We have to cry for those who still have bondages and refuse to be set free.

We have to cry out for our new President and his cabinet. For if they do not honor God, they too will suffer greatly and fall. Think it not so that they will not fall. For surely, the news is full of leaders, big and small of those who have fallen from high places in this United States Government and Legislature.

From governors to senators, to laymen; all of whom turned their hearts from God and sought their own way; their own laws; their own lusts for sin, greed and power, their own paths, which they were blindly lead unto destruction.

Think not that it will not happen to our President or his cabinet. None are exempt from expulsion. Already, the curtains are full behind with plots and schemes to trap him and seduce him, least he be caught unawares. All the more, he needs our outpouring of prayers, to keep him under the order of God and not that of man.

Pray that President mainstains a firm stand, that he does not try to wiggle or stray from under God's hand. That he lives and moves and breaths and has he total being in Christ Jesus our Lord. He just cannot say that he is a Christian for to say it is not enough. President Obama has to 'live' it, all the way. And it is my prayer that he will. No matter who disapproves, who mocks, or says otherwise, God's presence will not be compromised just because of them. For what can they do to save this nation and those that perish within? Nothing!

Dear God in Heaven above, let us not reject your love nor your wisdom. For you who are able to keep us (your children) from falling, until the day of Jesus Christ. In Jesus's name, Amen and Amen.

Highly Favored8

:yep:
I didn't say that Christians haven't led this nation. I said that the U.S. is NOT God's chosen nation. That will always be Israel. The "under God" in the pledge of allegiance was an addendum made in the 1950s, it wasn't there from the start. And yes "God" is written all over monuments and money, however it doesn't mean they are speaking of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

The U.S. was NEVER set up as a theocracy or to be a Christian nation. Did Christians found this country? Yes, but they were moreso deists then born again Christians. Most of Europe was founded by Christians. From Germany to England to France to Spain and none of these countries are considered God's nation either.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't pray for our leaders and that this country shouldn't turn to God. What I'm saying is that U.S. was NEVER meant to be the nation through which God's plan will be executed. That is Israel. And even the Israeli government is NOT set up how God commanded.

If the U.S. were to have modeled its foundation after what God put forth in Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy then I could say that we aren't living up to that title. But alas, the U.S. is NOT. Yes, people swear on a Bible in court, but the foundation of our government is the Constitution of the U.S. A study of the Constitution easily shows that this country was NOT based on Biblical principles, so in the end it will go the way of Egypt, Rome, Babylon and other great nations that had their season. It's what the Word foretells.

Oh Yes, of course. You are so right Sorry :blush: Isreal! I humbly apologize to you:yep:.

Yes, God's Choosen nation is Isreal:yep:

You know what is also true the United States has Isreals Back!

cheetarah1980

:yep:

Oh Yes, of course. You are so right Sorry :blush: Isreal! I humbly apologize to you:yep:.

Yes, God's Choosen nation is Isreal:yep:

You know what is also true the United States has Isreals Back!

You're right about that! If there is one Biblical principle the U.S. does adhere to it's, "I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you."

Shimmie

Staff member

You're right about that! If there is one Biblical principle the U.S. does adhere to it's, "I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you."
:amen:

Thank you Cheetarah..... :up:

mrselle

Thank you for posting this, Shimmie. I was having a conversation with my husband and parents Sunday after church and thought about posting a question on here. I told my family that lately I’ve been observing all that is going on and I noticed how the people who had plenty, but didn’t use their money, etc… in the right way are really going through and now they are the ones who are in trouble financially and doing without. It made me think of Malachi 3, specifically verse 11.

Shimmie

Staff member

Thank you for posting this, Shimmie. I was having a conversation with my husband and parents Sunday after church and thought about posting a question on here. I told my family that lately I’ve been observing all that is going on and I noticed how the people who had plenty, but didn’t use their money, etc… in the right way are really going through and now they are the ones who are in trouble financially and doing without. It made me think of

Malachi 3, specifically verse 11.

Wow, Mrselle, this is true. :yep: And you know what else? They've already taken "In God We Trust"" off of the dollar coin. Yet, if the ones who decided to do this, realized that all the silver and the gold belongs to God. He owns the cattle on a thousand hills.

It's so sad that this world has a love of mammon, but not for God. They are trying to exclude Him from everything, just to keep from having a conscious when they are doing something wrong.

It's just so sad. And it's sad that they do this to God who loves us all so very much. God who has given and has moved Heaven and Earth to show His love for us.

Blessings to you precious Mrselle. Blessings to you and your beautiful family. :giveheart: