Everyone Has Someone Like This At Their Church

I remember seeing this a while back. He's supposedly a crackhead.. singing at a friend's funeral. God Bless him. I laughed when I first saw it, too.

:lachen: Bless his heart... Bless him. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

TML, I didn't want to laugh :lol: But what you said is so true. :yep:

I remember seeing this a while back. He's supposedly a crackhead.. singing at a friend's funeral. God Bless him. I laughed when I first saw it, too.

:lachen: I laughed..it was funny. Not at the fact that OMGOODNESS he doesn't know amazing grace...like snotty..But, the fact that ALL of us have done something like this..

Maybe not leading a solo, but just in regular life and it's happened.

My friend did this to me..She was like Oooo have you heard the song BLESS HIS NAME...I was like no how does it go..she was like..

BBBLLLEEEESSS HIS NAME...OOOOOO BLES HIIIISSS NAMMMMEE...BLESSS HIS NAMEEE OOOO BLESS HIS NAME.

I said ummm Okay....what are the other words...:lachen: I told YOU I never heard the song...and all you are going to do his repeat the words? :rofl3:

Just because you singing it doesn't change it....hahaha

OOoo I hope he isn't at a funeral...he probably couldn't think..this makes it sad.

I could tell this young man had some challenges (perhaps mentally retarded or slow or drugs or homelessness), but God forgive me, it was very funny.

I could tell this young man had some challenges (perhaps mentally retarded or slow or drugs or homelessness), but God forgive me, it was very funny.

I totally didn't click into his challenges..I just saw him not knowing the words. :perplexed I hope folks know I'm not laughing at his condition...just the fact that we do this all the time...don't know the words but still be blowing like we know what we singing...

I'm chief violator. I make up words and sing it loud as day..not knowing I don't know the words..hahaha.

I'm sorry but we all know a DEACON who does something jsut like this...especially at those older smaller churches where I grew up. I just saw comedian make a joke about it. Deacon saying he is going to sing Silent Night, Holy Night ..but he is going to do it as the spirit leads. This is how it went.

SILENT NIGHT..SAY SILENT NIGHT..HOLY NIGHT..SAY HOLY NIGHT..IT WAS A SIIIILLEEENT NIGHT...YEA IT WAS A SILENT NIIIGHHH...WASN'T NO BODY TALKING. IT WAS QUIET BECAUSE IT WAS SILENT....:lachen::lachen:

WHAATTT?

oh! nooooo... that was too funny.... *** Laela spewing tea at the monitor****

....:lachen::lachen:

I know what you're talking about .. LOL!!!

I'm sorry but we all know a DEACON who does something jsut like this...especially at those older smaller churches where I grew up. I just saw comedian make a joke about it. Deacon saying he is going to sing Silent Night, Holy Night ..but he is going to do it as the spirit leads. This is how it went.

SILENT NIGHT..SAY SILENT NIGHT..HOLY NIGHT..SAY HOLY NIGHT..IT WAS A SIIIILLEEENT NIGHT...YEA IT WAS A SILENT NIIIGHHH...WASN'T NO BODY TALKING. IT WAS QUIET BECAUSE IT WAS SILENT....:lachen::lachen:

WHAATTT?

Back