emergencee vs. keracare reconstructor

newslady

i'm trying 2 go exclusively KERACARE but i'm really attached to Nexxus emergencee.
how does kercare's reconstructor compare to emergencee?
thanks in advance!

I'm glad you asked that question. I've never used emergencee, but I have used Keracare Super Reconstructor and I'll have to say that I was pleased with it. I saw somewhere on this board that they pretty much have the same ingredients and that you get more for your buck with Keracre since it comes in an 8 ounce bottle. I like it and it last a long time too.

Adrian said:
I saw somewhere on this board that they pretty much have the same ingredients and that you get more for your buck with Keracre since it comes in an 8 ounce bottle. I like it and it last a long time too.

Really? Same ingredients. I'm about to google that and will post what I find.
Emergencee seems pricey to me $15 for a little bottle, maybe $12 if you get a good deal!

I like them both. My stylist used Keracare Super Reconstructor on my hair when I first started my hair journey. My hair was shedding and breaking excessively. She put it in my hair for 5 minutes and the shedding/breakage stopped immediately. I have nexxus emergencee and I like this as well. I'm almost out of it so I'm going to be purchasing the reconstructor soon, as I am going to be eventually using Keracare exclusively also.

Which keracare the 5 in 1 or the super reconstructor? All I say is if your hair is not too keen on protein stay away from the super reconstructor. I used it ONCE and my hair was tangled and dry. It was HORRIBLE. On the other hand emergencee was AWESOME :) The 5 in 1 is not a bad weekly reconstructor either.

Adrian said:
Nigeria in your opinion which works the best?

Well I've only had the reconstructor put on my hair once last year and it did the job. But I use emergencee regularly, so I can really only speak on this product. I love emergencee but I'm going to give the super reconstructor a go one more time once my emergencee runs out.

Back