Electric Straightening Comb

SweetDreams

For those of you who use an electric straightening comb, does it straighten new growth better than a flat iron? I thought about purchasing one, but wanted to know before I did. Thanks!

I found that I can get closer to the hair line and scalp with the comb, but only use it after the ceramic flat iron.

I was thinking of getting one as well....does it do the same or better job than the one you have to put on a stove?

I was thinking of getting one as well....does it do the same or better job than the one you have to put on a stove?

I saw one by Gold n' hot on Sally's website and it has adjustable temp settings so you could go as warm or hot as necessary.

I like my ELECTRIC STRAIGHENING COMB its the bomb (no)FLAT IRONS for me my hair turns righ back whiles usin a FLAT IRON that why i sold mines years ago the straighten comb get ta roots well.:ohwell:

The straightening comb is definitely the way to go. I don't press my hair anymore. ...not for about two years, I think. But, when I did, the comb let me get to the roots of my hair and straighten out the new growth better than the flat iron did.

Back