Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo!!!

Barbara

Princess
The verdict is in! I tried it today, and it’s fabulous! :clapping: You hear me! Absolutely fabulous! This shampoo is extremely "underrated," in my opinion! I used just one ounce for my second wash, and it outperformed Soft Sheen Breakthru shampoo--which I used for my first wash, took two ounces to lather well, but it worked good.

Anyway, Elasta QP Cream Conditioning Shampoo lathered extremely well, and it felt so creamy on my type 4 a/b hair. I was so shocked that I even rubbed in one ounce of hair oil to my hair. This made it even more fabulous!!! :lick: Yummy! I didn't even want to rinse it out! :nono: I really had to think about it.

This is another permanent shampoo staple! Run, stock up and get it before the new formula comes in!!! You won’t regret it!!! I don’t know if it has detangling properties like my original Cream of Nature shampoo (green label), but for the price of $2.85 for 8 ounces, who cares. It really does the job!!! I use a detangler anyway.

Now I have to get the large bottle, which I haven’t seen yet. Those of you who already use it know exactly what I’m talking about; and if it hadn’t been for you, I would have never tried it. Thanks a million!!! :grouphug:

Now just a side thought: Soft Sheen Carson Breakthru and original Cream of Nature shampoos are still prevalent throughout Los Angeles—even though I was told early last year by several sources that these shampoos have been discontinued. It’s hard to believe, because I’m still seeing them--so that’s why I’m able to compare them, and it seems to me that Los Angeles always have discontinued items lingering around for quite a long time; and that’s good, because all the best stuff I buy seems to get discontinued. :wallbash: I always have to “stock up.”

Last edited:

JenBenCal

haha I completely agree with you! I've been using that stuff for a hott minute now and I LOOOVE it! :). I am also searching for a big bottle.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Beauty of New York sell the large 32oz bottle for $7.

I don't know whether it is the new formula though...